Should The us rescue Canada and annex them into the United States?

Should The us rescue Canada and annex them into the United States?

Attached: B97C669D-A208-44F1-B50E-8C55F2B201E1.png (1200x1200, 279.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/the-case-for-annexing-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No we don't need to give democrats any more free electoral votes

the united states is a fascist shithole. the only reason why it's better than europe and canada is that the two major political parties in USA are still dependent on voter opinion. and that means respecting the constitution (whenever it aligns with public opinion).

wake me when the lolberts win a presidential election or the bush administration get hanged for war crimes

Yes, but we both need to make a massive purge. And We need to Keep am eye out on Russia as soon as we claim the arctic.

Ew gross fuck no, stay the fuck on your side of the line, we got this, thanks.

No you don't. You need help.

unz.com/akarlin/the-case-for-annexing-canada/

Attached: canada annexed.png (1455x1177, 196.69K)

The case for annexing Canada
The practical benefits:
The benefits are legion. Annexation of English Canada (Quebec should be an independent protectorate) include:

• Immediate addition of 20-million English-speaking whites to America
• USA becomes world’s largest country by land area (suck it Russia!)
• US oil production immediately increases by one-third
• Major increases in cereals, timber, steel, aluminum, electricity, etc. production
• US EEZ increases by 50% and overtakes France to become #1
• Major increase in Artic shoreline, and can turn the Northwest Passage into territorial waters (something Canada currently claims but America currently rejects)
• American exposure to Canadian medicine might de-pathologize the incredibly stupid healthcare debate in America
• Sets in motion the possibility of other Anglo settler countries joining America (Britain I assume is a bridge too far with its monarchism and presence in Europe)
• Most importantly, I will no longer have to fill out NAFTA certificates or explain to Canadians that no, they do not in fact require CSA approval

There are also major benefits for Canadians such as:

• Canadian per capita GDP would rapidly converge with America’s
• Talented Canadians would finally be able to escape the Canadian jail and join the big leagues instead of pretending like Bay Street is a big deal
• “Hate speech” laws immediately eliminated
• Target will return to Canada, and Canadians finally get Jet.com
• Cheaper postage
• No longer need to use stupid looking Canadian money
• Lower-cost investing options
• Cheaper goods in general
• The endless softwood lumber trade dispute finally ends
• Canadians gain the right to pack some serious firepower
• Americans know how to put the “First Nations” in their rightful place
• The new olympic hockey team will be more competitive, and in general the national team will be more competitive at the winter olympics

no it's fine we have loads of cops and military here we are comfy, they won't give up beating us over letting someone else do it, stop trying to take our military's jobs.

No, everything must balkanize. Nothing will change for the better until Rome falls.

Good idea. You are cordially invited over for tea and scones at my future home.

Attached: Victoria-Harbour-at-Dusk-With-Railing.jpg (700x350, 112.07K)

I did hear a rumor they had oil...

They also have gold and diamonds and my future place of residence.

Attached: empresshotel.jpg (2048x1536, 491.63K)

I don’t even want Canada. There are Canadians there, you know that…right?

I hope you rot in hell

What are you waiting for? Go get em tiger

That's the kind of motivation I was looking for. You too may join OP and I for tea and scones, served to us by only the finest Canuck maids.

It's a date then. Just make sure you don't let this guy near your butt.

Attached: fag.jpg (1280x720, 174.9K)

We tried!
Canadians are pussies ' when we did the revolution, they said "no". We tried again in 1812, and they said "NO" they didn't get full independence until 1985!!! Lol, they are the youngest nation in the Americas

as long as we're electing someone like biden i'm not sure how that'd be a 'rescue/

kek, imagine being so pathetic that you get outdone by fucking spics. Spic bastards got em beat by 164 years.

>or the bush administration get hanged for war crimes
>tfw they're all dying of old age surrounded by their families, as nationally acclaimed war heroes

Sorry, I'm high. I meant that for the post after yours.

Yeah, we should elect someone like based god emperor Trump to end antisemitism and lock Hillary up

Attached: 1587857059839.png (544x609, 122.55K)