LOL

I love how all you leaf fags think you're so tough
but as soon as the calvary show up you just leave
good little boys doing what you're told
gold stickers for all of you
they had to drag our asses to concentration camps
we didnt go willingly

Attached: freedom.png (835x555, 588.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im team Trudeau

There's like 10 actual Canadians on this board.

>Im team Trudeau

Attached: 1639941328270.jpg (826x520, 98.84K)

take a seat and watch part 2, the way Trudeau handled the situation just put more people on our side and with the indigenous lady that got tremble, that event motivated all the Indigenous tribe to get their ass in Ottawa. Watch and learn it's not finish.

Aussies mad it's all ready over for them and no one cares.

yeah we should have given him the Reichstag Fire moment he was so desperately prodding us for
now all we have is definitely proof he's a fascist WEF stooge

Attached: itsforyourhealth.png (1440x960, 1.13M)

ICE THE ROADS YOU FUCKING CANADIANS

Attached: solution.jpg (2121x1414, 1.85M)

>just leave

Attached: 1645393877109.webm (720x720, 1.76M)

the future is gay, naturally canada is at the forefront

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/

No vaxx mandates/passes in my province any more, and five other provinces as well.

>loss?

Not from where I'm sitting.

Thanks Truckers.

Attached: optimushug.gif (300x231, 491.75K)

>calvary
Is this what Jesus died for?

yup we still got some trucks in Quebec too, and the mandates are gone next month

Am I the only one who thinks those RCMP look like they are JTF2?

yeah they look similar, this is why they don't need to call the military in, the fucking police are militarized

Calvary is the hill where Christ died. Cavalry is mounted soldiers.

They are dude. The emergencies act made it legal. You really believe that the feds will keep to their word to not use military?

You know what Canada needs right now ? A good ol Civil War. Burn everything down to the ground

the fun thing about this is that the general public will see this use of force as completely normal. Their government didn't even address the protests and just gambled on people not caring if the military just shows up and kills everyone. I don't know why the globohomos are so secretive and subversive with the NWO and great reset shit. It clearly shows that people are pacified and ready to be enslaved willingly.

lol! that's obviously military dressed as cops pretending to be mercenaries

>hey goy you should battle totalitarian authorities using ars and molotovs and flaming torches and shiet