A little foreign trolling?
False flag glowniggers?
Weapon testing?
God?
Demons?
Aliens?
Schizos?
twitter.com/i/events/1495561774787141635

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2022.02.21-00_03_23.png (597x515, 354.8K)

Is this why my ears have been ringing more and more the past couple weeks? I don't have a spring mattress btw

Attached: 1627671350740.jpg (657x527, 50.12K)

Probably a combo of foreign trolling and domestic schizo nonsense / benefits-seeking. A few real cases, a few crazy people and a few people looking for a disability check.

Weaponized Microwaves.

There was a story some years back about a US diplomate in Cuba (I think) who got hit with a new laser weapon in the head causing such symptoms, he later died I think. Styxhexenshekel spoke on it as well making a video about it. If anybody remembers please link to news article or video.

Its just Long Covid, don't worry about it.

Demonic possession

This^^

This. Ironic that this tech was developed during the Cold War, and is now being used again in the Cold War 2.0, by China, Russia, and Russian outposts like Cuba.

An Australian asked the same question so I'll paraphrase my response
>Tinnitus and headaches are symptoms of stress, working as a spook is high-stress when you're always paranoid. The mind can manifest damage to itself if it thinks it's under attack, makes me think of the episode of House where everyone on the plane got sick from one guy getting sick

This

David Dees warned us about 5G.

Attached: Screenshot_20220220-230553.png (501x314, 101.31K)

Really not compilated. They shot microwaves at our embassy. We told them to fuck off and left.

Proof? CIA still hasn't come forward with a conclusion. Speculation and conjecture.

>Styxhexenshekel
Have some respect

>stop

Attached: stoppedreadingthere.jpg (250x272, 25.95K)

Covid

Story*
I have a story for you too.
There once was a man from Nantucket.
Who kept all his cash in a bucket.
But his daughter, named Nan.
Ran away with a man.
And as for the bucket, Nantucket.
I ask for proof and you give me conjecture and speculation, fucking wew.

Hello Tarl. Is that your new home? Would be smart to stay there until you gain proper citizenship

It was on the news you nigger

People are having a mass delusion. The second group that said they had it were working remotely over zoom. They were in seperate locations.

>DA NEWS
Show me.

Covid wasn't shit.

Holy shit did you not read my (You)d post I don't have the infographics but it was real and happened

>I DON'T HAVE PROOF BUT IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: (You).jpg (974x1327, 117.17K)

it is just a way for diplomats to get extra money

oh no i have a head ache and other non-diagnose problems

kek whatever nigger

>kek whatever nigger
>you should just believe whatever you see on this mongolian basket weaving forum at face value because I totally didn't make it up

Attached: 1617831289540.jpg (620x675, 50.6K)

There probably is some sort of sonic weapon but it most likely is just "ARRGGGG IM DISABLED, GIVE ME BENEFITS"

Are you a real person??

If I say yes would you believe me?

It’s infrasound from an old faulty AC unit. Many such cases. Something similar caused the mass psychosis at dyatlov pass incident

Benefits seeking + giving, gone amok by people also looking to get out or who scared themselves into thinking it was real. A couple good spies in Cuba were looking for an early retirement and the CIA wanted to give it to them. Diagnose nonspecific stress conditions as a high tech weapon attack and let them get hazard pay + retirement early. With no specific symptoms of attack, anyone else could claim to be a victim, and anyone suffering from similar stress related conditions could legit believe that they were also attacked. The combined hazard disability pay and workforce reduction is forcing alphabet bois to come out and say it's not real to get the spies back to work.

No, dipshits like me browse the internets though.

Bump

Attached: 93599567_p0.jpg (1080x1080, 559.04K)

its as real as lyme disease and long covid

Attached: 1645414482485-pol.jpg (614x564, 71K)