Chud is a actual word definition on wikipedia

>chud is a actual word definition on wikipedia
Do wikipedia editors browse Any Forums or something?

Attached: image.png (837x180, 21.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chud
youtube.com/watch?v=UU_FK7SunR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wikipedia has a leftist bias

chud is a reddit meme, it’s so dumb it was easily co-opted by chins

It literally means faggot

Its the horse people from rick and morty

>wiki
They don't even let you use it in high school.

Attached: no u.jpg (630x443, 42.98K)

good flick. somebody stream it

Attached: chud.jpg (313x445, 25.55K)

lmao it already became completely vague

didn't chud mean something about trannies but then they tried to "owned it" and started using it?

Came from somethingawful troons actually.

Attached: freakishly_ugly.jpg (1920x1080, 284.4K)

You're looking at the wrong page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chud

nevermind. it's included with prime.
it was a throwaway line from the movie clerks. NJ used to have a ton of B horror movie theaters and small video rental stores. kevin smith, from NJ, had a line for the main character Dante "And what am I? C.H.U.D. over here?" and later in Clerks II when Randal calls him "The most hideous fucking chud I've ever met"
youtube.com/watch?v=UU_FK7SunR8
Chud is an 80's horror movie about irradiated sewer cannibals.

Russian shill
>After the first encounter with the Chudes, Slavic people tended to call other Finnic-speaking peoples Chudes, and thus became a collective name for the Finno-Ugric neighbours in Russian cultural tradition.

I respect the game. take it sleazy

It also says there are more than 2 genders. Your point? Wikipedia is and never will be the supreme catalog of human information. It's just a website ran by glowies. If it wasnt google would never ever post Wikipedia as first result for literally everything that is searched.

Attached: bud the chud.jpg (500x779, 69.15K)

seeing as the wikipedia editor is twice as old as people on here, yes.

Better a chud than a choy boy

no i mean early Any Forums usage, iirc it was used to insult trannies or something. maybe im misremembering the word but i could have sworn Any Forums used chud to insult someone with identity problems.

nah. was always a rainbow haired insult aimed at basement dwellers. it's in the movie poster: >Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers
everything else is revisionist fun posting. never minded it because I actually love the movie.

This meme FUCKING OBLITERATED the online right, Any Forums hasn't been the same since. The left can't meme, but when it does... CHUDS pee their cargo shorts in fear.

Attached: 1601415972415.jpg (640x792, 95.98K)