Novavax - would you take it? Advice needed

There is clearly something wrong with the MRNA jabs and other vaccines that launched alongside them (clots/myocarditis/maybe worse). But what about Novavax? I have not heard a lot about its side effects and it was the hope of many as being a more traditional safer alternative. It would also seem to have spent longer in development. So would you take it if it meant saving your livelihood?

I have survived so far unvaxxed at my place of employment despite constant pressure in the hellhole that is Victoria. However, I expect an ultimatum from my boss and the mandates look at minimum 6 months from easing. There is a high cost in holding on.

I am aware that it was partially funded by Bill Gates and other bad actors.

I have nobody else to talk to that isn't vaxxed cattle so any discussion or advice would be greatly appreciated. Is taking novavax a risk worth taking?

Attached: Novavax-logo.svg.png (220x107, 10.86K)

Why would I take any vaccine? They have never worked.

Attached: 20220208 150121.jpg (837x557, 209.5K)

Id stay far away from doctors altogether. Unless I’m in a car accident or need heart surgery they can fuck off with their trepenation and leeches tier bullshit

if you're considering taking it for reasons unrelated to health then i'd say that's a pretty good reason not to take it

Don't be daft this is bill Gates's special blend

Do you have faith in jesus christ user

Attached: Richard-Attenborough-Welcome-Jurassic-Park-Video.jpg (728x728, 106.66K)

Attached: novovax.jpg (720x1358, 176.15K)

wait for the ultimatum, novavax shouldn't be as bad as the mrna jabs but it's still a 2 year old novel flu shot, there's no medical reason to take it, it's more bleeding edge than the adenoviral shots however it doesn't use an insanely novel mechanism as the mrna jabs do and isn't gene therapy like both mrna and adenoviral are, it's closeish to the relatively new subunit vaccines introduced a decade and half ago, it's still gmo unlike previous subunit vaccines
it's also mostly funded by billy g so i'd worry about that

i have saved 100 of links that discuss the issues with biontech , but i don't have 1 link with issues from novavax during the development.

does anyone have some studies about what went wrong during the development??

same here man, its quite an achievement if you made it this far especially in victoria.

novavax is definitely preferable to the mrna and adenovirus vaccines. i think by bypassing the mrna route you're avoiding a lot of potentially disastrous DNA-related side effects like cancer. the novavax safety data so far is very promising. the spike protein itself is still a risk, but it's something you'll encounter eventually regardless of being vaccinated.

i'm still going to avoid it as much as i can, mainly due to the prospect of endless boosters. but it looks like i'll have to cave in and get it sometime mid-year, unless the mandates are miraculously dropped.

this

Attached: homo-sapiens-stultus.webm (762x480, 2.97M)

Look up Dr Nikolai Petrovsky. See if you can take Spikogen. It’s a protein based jab. I talked with Petrovsky he’s the real deal. His vaccine Spikogen is better than Novavax.

Basically I'm still not gonna take it (the vaccine)

omnicron is the vaccine they do not want you to take,
thats litterary what bill gates officialy spilled it on a scene in front of cameras , they dont care cos they know mainstream media dont show it

SKG

have you heard of novax? i hear it works well and with minimal to no side effects

Attached: Big Suit Byrne.jpg (1200x687, 78.69K)

Btw OP Personally I’m not taking any without at least 5 years of safety data. But if I had to absolutely take 1 vaccine it would be Spikogen. Good safety profile, based on traditional vaccine technology. Petrovsky had to crowd fund the money for the TGA application.

Nigger if you have lasted this long so far, there is literally no reason to get any vaccine since:
a) You already contracted covid
b) If you do get it, chances are you will be fine.
It's now fairly obvious that mandates will clear out sometime this year, they are getting harder and harder to justify per day.
Novavax will most likely have an even less stringent testing profile than the current one (lol) since there is no one to test it on

6 months ago i would have taken the novavax. now, i'm not taking anything- i'm not going to the hospital for any reason. all trust has been broken.

also your use of board culture-specific language is a little bit too ostentatious. the fact that you are a market researcher is obvious. tone it down a little bit next time and you'll get better data

I advocate for Novaxx

Attached: 1614297947423.jpg (4096x2730, 1.55M)

novavax will shoot you up with spike proteins. BUT does not hijack your cells to make and display them. since there is no stabilizing lipid nanoparticle to transmit them to your heart or brain, i think novavax will be much safer. i dont know toomuch about the adjuvant they use. Of course we wont know for sure until a few years of post market surveillance, but it us an inherantly safer product based on mechanism of antigen delivery.

Same but a year and a half ago.

pureblood here. if i have to take it I'd take novovax. it's apparently like traditional normal vaccines which I've had 0 side effects within the past

What's the point, I already had the virus?

>taking any vaxx at this stage in the game
Retarded
>government making you take ant vaxx at this stage in the game
Evil

>It's now fairly obvious that mandates will clear out sometime this year
i want to believe this, but seeing how our political leaders have behaved the last 2 years i cannot see them not double down. at best, they wont mandate boosters but will keep the "double jabbed" mandate indefinitely (even though it makes no medical sense). even after having covid, i have family members refuse to have me around because i havent been double jabbed against the non-existent alpha variant. it's going to take time for the masses to calm down again, if they ever do.

you're right about novavax though. it could be even worse than pfizer but may never know due to the tiny sample size. that is mostly why i'm still avoiding it.

Its nothing like a normal vaccine.

You're the problem if you take it or even consider it

you are fucking retarded and I hope you take the novavax. honestly at this point, every single pro-vaxxer is an MKultra'd retard

For what though? wtf are you taking this vaccine for? are all you cunts dumb or something?

Yes, it's basically the vaccine all the anti-vaxxers were saying 'if this existed, I would take it'. And now it's out, suddenly the narrative has changed and it's 'I won't take any vaccine'.

It's spike proteins in a vaccine, without any experimental mRNA tech. It gives you the immunity of the other vaccines, but without any of the risk.