Why does everyone want to move to America?

Lived places been places, everywhere I go everyone dreams of moving to America, yet online everyone throws shit? Can explain?

Attached: 344E415A-AFF7-46D0-BF6D-9DB1056EB1D5.jpg (1024x681, 278.27K)

I don't know anyone here who wants to move to America. Even those who want to leave Australia (there are many) say that they will stay away from the US.

Dunno, but they're retarded. Id give a lot to leave.

>everywhere I go everyone dreams of moving to America
Because they are poor and can’t afford an internet connection nor a travel to America

because like 90% of what you read online are Chinese and Russian shills. it's cheap psyops. the plan is to sew dissent. all they have to do is pay a warehouse full of losers and worst case they really didn't waste much on it.
I recall reading recently how someone was experimenting with trolls and found out shitloads of them are posting from Amazon AWS accounts. Either bots or just a forwarding address.
if Any Forums banned Amazon AWS nodes, you'd probably see quality here improve bigly, at least until they found the next way in

Attached: CLIMlO3WgAAHT0C.jpg (1200x1200, 222.16K)

There's no other country with such a high HDI and spread across multiple biomes

Do you have an high-paying (like 60k per year) work from home job?

$$$$$$ (those who can move here aren't low class wagies. those who can't move due to various reasons cope and seethe

you've clearly never been outside the states tard.

There are places in Europe I can see myself living. But I also see what Canada and Australia turn into at the flip of a switch. US has cucked cities too. But the police and politicians at least do have some concern they'll get shot if they try too much.

People wanna move here so they can eat whatever they want in whatever amount they want without being judged. I support it

>no barrier to entry
>is fun to shit up a nice place. (Nice compared to where they come from.)

This.
/thread

Every country that had niggers burning its cities unopposed this decade raise their hand.
Anyone in Europe? Asia? AFRICA?

propaganda(the movies) got em

The idea of America, the America the founding fathers intended, is awesome. It is supposed to be the only country where the people give the government rights, the people tell the government what they can and can't do. We still technically have the constitution so I don't know if we're completely gone yet but the court/judicial system is completely kiked to holy hell so we can't get back to our roots that way.

>Lived places been places, everywhere I go everyone dreams of moving to America
because they all still think it's like this, and not just permanent drag queen story hour

Attached: 1593325288010.jpg (1429x1600, 542.27K)

>60k
>High paying job
bro what

Because minimum wage here is better than most wages in whatever shithole they came from

Attached: Eggman farts on cream.gif (444x250, 929.33K)

So, then where the fuck do they want to go?

Back to China probably.

Welcome to europoor.
Average salary doesn’t exceed 2000€ per month