FBI cia

Hey, I was wondering, is it possible that the fbi or cia identify people who post on here?

Attached: 8797606F-B398-4EE2-9A30-FDA9536F3BB4.jpg (1170x1165, 1.05M)

sounds like a conspiracy theory to me

Attached: download.jpg (500x633, 76.26K)

Why would they identify themselves

are you saying you don't have a personal group of gangstalkers who spy on 24/7?

America is a playground for the whole intelligence world

go head

I'm behind 7 boxxys

Let’s say I never identified myself. Can the fbi or cia track you from just a reply or thread that whoever created. I was wondering

Very easily for 99% of posters.

Can you explain how?

yeah, especially if you keep posting the same shit over and over, heck even I can tell who you are.

nothing on the internet is safe

nice english ricefag.

any CIA/FBI retards who are reading this you need to look at your forearm and check your skin color. base yourself in reality.

Attached: baldnbank.jpg (1153x1123, 212.1K)

>does anyone think it can do what it was designed to do?

Yes.
What is the physical medium used by the electric signals which travel between your computer and the server of this site?
Who do you think owns those physical mediums?
Who do you think defends those physical telecomunication mediums as a strategic asset, with even the employment of the army?

Hello? Did everyone forget about Snowden?

Attached: 1644942175262.jpg (456x396, 39.15K)

fuck the alphabet niggers

Attached: 1623824303034.webm (568x320, 1.74M)

kek yes. and even non-glowies can do it.

eh, while we're here I think Merrick Garland is a vindictive cunt

they mouse over your post number and it shows your govt-issued shadow ID

You should assume so, are you new to internet?

Yes, of course. This is well known. Every IP is recorded and every post is linked to your social media profile, IDs, phone number, and address. The reason why Any Forums still exists is that it's a great tool for data collection.

Yes, they all know, you might as well be DMing their Twitter by posting on here. Bill Cooper was also well known by them but also well known to be well armed and paranoid so the feds left him alone; all you need to do is fedpost your way into safety by sounding too crazy to be a threat.

Attached: 1645416533611.jpg (500x757, 105.14K)