Why doesnt the government pay teachers more?

These are the people educating the future generation and I believe they are doing a DAMN good job at it.

We are clearly seeing generations get smarter and smarter as we have more information available to us.

Should teachers get paid more? The future is literally in their hands

Attached: FL-n-ZBXsAIXWkS.jpg (666x680, 77.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/DeliberateDumbingDownOfAmerica_201404/mode/2up
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>and I believe they are doing a DAMN good job at it.
nice bait kys
/thread

Is this a fucking joke?

No, user--these threads aren't rare either.
Unless you mean OP's post, not the picture.
That's called IRONY or SARCASM.
archive.org/details/DeliberateDumbingDownOfAmerica_201404/mode/2up

Attached: BBC.jpg (1024x768, 76.62K)

Ask a trick question and the smartass kids gonna give a trick answer.

Weak b8 but no if anything considering the final product they produce they deserve massive pay cuts. I don’t wanna hear fucking shit from that one salty bitchtit having middle school teacher that routinely shits up these threads with excuses either.

If the pandemic taught us anything it's that public education is little more than state subsidized daycare.

>4/6
what tard doesnt denominate to 2/3s

one thats comparing it to 5/6. Is the kid supposed to denominate that to 2.5/3? Nice education bong.

Not just public user at least that’s the case here. My kids go to private school and after seeing what they provide as an education I want my ducking money back. Home schooling is the only option

This. it’s clearly for young children look at the handwriting

There have been a bunch of studies on this, their is no real difference in terms of education between state and private schools.
The difference is networking opportunities.

The other benefit is less little cunts at a private school. I’m in regional oz and state schools are a nightmare. But yeah the education is shit regardless

>pic
Teachers are fucking retarded. That kid’s critical thinking skills are miles above her’s.

>it’s clearly for young children look at the handwriting
You would think so, but there are people who write with their feet better than this generation is capable of, on average. This is pretty representative of a highschoolers' writing. And math problem.
They grew up pecking at pictures and letters on a tablet, it's all they're good at.

Oh, yeah the financial barrier to entry means you get less niggers and abos. That goes without saying.

>Should teachers get paid more? The future is literally in their hands
No

Attached: Screenshot_20220109-060312.png (1020x2078, 821.54K)

Kek based…. But irresponsible

These ambiguous questions establish that the test questions nor the teacher’s statements cannot be trusted. I bet a jew wrote it.
>I’m thinking of the color red, what color am I thinking of?
>Red.
>No you idiot! Blue!

i dont get it, what is the correct answer according to the teacher?

>high school
at least let it be little kids, 9th graders can tell when their parents are drunk

Because they don't teach /thread.

With the trannies and pedos designing this books you just know this is on purpose.

So your kids are unable to unsertand that 2/3 = 4/6 unless it's written?