KITCHENER ONTARIO BROS TOP DONATOR TO TRUCKER CONVOY

kitchener.ctvnews.ca/leaked-data-shows-waterloo-region-donors-gave-77k-to-truck-convoy-1.5787742

Leaked data from the crowdfunding platform GiveSendGo shows Waterloo region residents donated more than $77,000 to the trucker convoy fundraising efforts.

The information obtained earlier this week by CTV News shows there were 710 donors from Waterloo region’s tri-cities and townships, based on postal code data.

Kitchener had the most donors at 277, with a total of $27,641.

The largest donor from Waterloo region was from Kitchener at $1950; 168 Cambridge residents donated a total of $19,399 to the cause; 145 donors from Waterloo gave $15,294; and 120 donors from the townships donated $14,847.

>Uptown Waterloo Freedom Convoy Protest February 13th 2022 1 Hour
bitchute.com/video/YprkjWhxWNhg/

If anyone is curious the time I'm not sure how early it starts I think but I typically arrive there around 12 or 1 and there's a huge crowd at that point and it typically seems to last until about when the sun is starting to go down.

>From the Uptown Waterloo protest today

youtu.be/Imh2sHyauD4
bitchute.com/video/LoIPfx4lpqrT/

Attached: 2022-02-20 (07_59_43).png (1275x623, 36.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/civil-servants-nasa-employees-and-an-american-billionaire-among-donors-leaked-in-givesendgo-hack
bitchute.com/video/YprkjWhxWNhg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Uptown Waterloo Protest.jpg (2560x1600, 1004K)

>tfw from waterloo
it's probably from that church that got shut down by the government

What? That's nothing.

What you mean?

Nothing to do with a church.

We gather every Saturday and Sunday and there is no leader.

Usually it peaks around 1.

Some people come much earlier and often we stay until about the sun is starting to set.

Today I was there until about 4.

GiveSendGo leaked all personal information of all their donors:
nationalpost.com/news/civil-servants-nasa-employees-and-an-american-billionaire-among-donors-leaked-in-givesendgo-hack

Stop promoting GiveSendGo for donations, use Bitcoin and Monero only.

I'm talking about the Trinity Bible Chapel

>>>Uptown Waterloo Freedom Convoy Protest February 13th 2022 1 Hour
>bitchute.com/video/YprkjWhxWNhg/
What is wrong with your voice?

Some weeks it's bigger some it's smaller. Today was very bad weather so smaller. However the reactions from people in the vehicles was much greater, last Sunday they mostly drove by and ignored, today there was overwhelming support and middle fingers (very passionate reactions from drivers).

Many drivers also rolled down their window to talk to us and promised they'd be here next week. Many just don't know this is even going on.

On good days I've seen about a thousand people there including counter-protestors and on worse days only around a hundred.

This has nothing to do with that. There was one gospel preacher guy here last Sunday but he's not connected to that... and the Sunday before last Sunday there was 7th day advantist guys giving out books.

>What is wrong with your voice?

I have a broken nose. Also schizophrenia. Also a base case of being Canadian :(.

You already posted that on mintboard, edgemaster

>FREEZE! it says here you believe in freedom. You're coming with me by the powers invested in the Emergencies Act.

Attached: 1602090261266.jpg (1000x667, 609.92K)

yea but I'm saying that it explains a lot about the saturation of donations coming from Kitchener/Waterloo (i.e. because of that chapel and the history behind it). Its attendants are probably very passionate and feverous to make a difference with their donations.

What is mintboard?

There was one counter-protestor today that got into a discussion with me and two other guys there about freedom and she said "do you support the freedom for people to do any drugs they want" and I'm like yes and she's like "do you support the freedom to abort your child" and I'm like I don't want to interfere with liberals genociding their own I do support abortion and she ran out of words and walked off lol as I started to talk about Herbert Spencer and Social Darwinism.

Oh I see.

Another imageboard.

Link?

Mintboard dot org

Attached: suichad.jpg (912x1024, 74.34K)

once you cut away from their scripted talking points, their brains explode. lack of critical thinking. good

Attached: nope.webm (960x540, 1.8M)

Yeah she clearly expected generic Christian boomer stances and wasn't prepared for third position stances.