Are we past the point of no return?

Pic related. There are plenty of people who can look at what is happening and say smooth brain things like,
>this is how it starts!
>wake up sheeple!
But nobody seems to be able to point to examples where it started, then failed. If globohomo child rapists are going to win, it seems like now is the time to get in on the ground floor.
Do any of you history buffs know of examples where this sort of thing failed? What was the turning point? How did "team freedom" stop them? And once stopped, did they exact any retribution on the tyrants? Just looking at how things are going right now, it seems like I need to go all in with the child sacrifice crowd now while I can still secure a reasonably high office with them, rather than being caught dead with the dumbasses shouting stupid shit like,
>Imagine if the other side did this!!

Attached: 2M5jP50SoCrr.jpg (1036x1031, 170.93K)

Bump

>bumps memeflags

Go back.

You're assmad because you have no answers.
>Remember Nuremberg! Trust the plan, they will pay!
Yeah, remember the four years of war BEFORE Neremberg, you brainless sheep? It didn't just happen. People had to stand up and fight for half a decade to make that happen.

Since nobody is fighting, and everyone is just having a peaceful circlejerk where they all dream up platitudes to post on twitter, I assume the globohomo has this in the bag. But prove me wrong here.

Attached: IBLXJsbNenPu.png (490x326, 92.26K)

funny, my 2 polish co-workers say roughly the same thing

Attached: stalin says.jpg (1412x1600, 573.56K)

My Lithuanian Piano teacher the same, he was asking where I thought a good place to emigrate to was, blew my mind.

Most people prefer authoritarian governments.

Seems that way, because Biden is next on schedule to seize "emergency powers" and crank up the gulags
>f-from my cold dead hands
now you're starting to understand the plan user

Attached: KRFq2oNoMFjU.jpg (750x1151, 388.68K)

It took nearly 30 years for the American revolution to happen memeflag, it took nearly a decade for ww2 to start, but just ignore that because you are a glownigger trying to bait anons.
I hate you.

Bump

Attached: 1633313539097.jpg (622x414, 69.05K)

I've been saying this for two years and no one listens.

There's no place to run to. It isn't 1980 anymore. Fight and die. You won't live forever.

Good.

>How did "team freedom" stop them?
The time to stop them is when they start going door to door
And not when they come to your door, but when they come for thy neighbor's

>Former combloc refugees begin to say the state is becoming totalitarian.
>Whatever antivaxer chud, - NPC's

Spanish civil war, the catholics btfo the jew funded commies

Yeah the people sent to the gulags said the same. If they knew what would have happened they'd fight back and would have won since they outnumbered them instead they followed police orders

I'm going to struggle to forgive them too

1980s Polish Labour Strikes. Mind you the solidarity movement had glowie help, but they still helped defeat communism in the eastern bloc

What did you tell him?

Canada is your neighbor

>authoritarian state
Yea you fucking wish, as if the current media/banking elite would empower the state in any serious capacity lmao.

Fook off buddy. Your national identity is literally pretending to be better than US

Ok so instead of doing anything you've found a reason to hate your neighbor. Same thing thing you'll do when they come for your actual neighbor.

That makes you a coward, so keep larping in your head about how you're gonna save the day when the real good guys are finally threatened

>Same thing thing you'll do when they come for your actual neighbor
No, unlike you retarded nigger cattle I live in a small community that would be gated if we had any niggers at all nearby
Sorry not sorry your neighbors fooking suck

For years, you all looked within yourselves for home grown threats. Home grown terrorists, watchlists by the dozens, never once realising you forsook the wolves for the lion in your midst. Home grown tyranny.

>he thinks it's different where he lives

Attached: 1644378909382.jpg (1078x1057, 569.83K)