It’s amazing how invisible race was to me before I was introduced to it by internet Nazis...

It’s amazing how invisible race was to me before I was introduced to it by internet Nazis, even though it’s plain to see.

Why is it that way?

Attached: EDD1CB0D-1BEF-4399-8948-6B02C500F0AE.gif (460x600, 154.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YRgBLVI3suM
youtu.be/iJyweEcpsGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not how species work. All dogs are the same species for example.

Both rightiwngers and leftists can't comprehend the idea that sub species is a real thing

Then we are all one race; the human race?

Species and race aren't the same. They're also not actual properties of nature, but human defined boundaries to help with classification. There is no defined place where a new species is created, because pretty much every single living thing was born or copied from another living thing (we can ignore abiogenesis). You can see this in nature right now with ring species (pic related).

The only purpose of reclassifying the races as different species would be some sort of advantage to science or medicine. I don't see any point when we already have races.

Attached: 1645406859236.jpg (640x477, 141.27K)

Dogs are one species because of dogma, not because of genetic analysis. They also have enough genetic variation to be considered separate sub species.
>These leopards are only 99% similar, they must be different sub species
>These humans are 99% similar, they are the same
>These dogs are 99% similar, they are different breeds

Globohomo programming. I could go into endless redpills about everything. Everything about your reality was programmed into you. Becoming a self-actualized person means accepting racial difference in addition to literally endless other things commonly accepted about reality.

Cam someone from Iceland mate with an Aborigines? How about an Eskimo and an African pygmy?

As I've explained in , species aren't real things in nature but human defined classifications.
Yeah, and maybe even mate with non homosapiens.

>There is no defined place where a new species is created, because pretty much every single living thing was born or copied from another living thing (we can ignore abiogenesis).
The point isn't that "species" is arbitrary. The point is that is this arbitrary definition isn't logically applied across scientific fields. The lunacy of this arbitrary definition becomes even more annoying when people say, "trust the science," and the science, by it's nature is arbitrary, even though the political opinion they are asserting isn't supported by the science that they think is "settled" but is actually arbitrary. OP's point is valid.

My first race redpill was seeing that all the Asian always got high math grades.

>species aren't real things in nature but human defined classifications.
Cool, now explain why liberal morons use arbitrary definitions to support their political conclusions regarding race.

The plight of the dingo is the plight of western man

Attached: images.jpeg-7.jpg (649x434, 48.7K)

Yet somehow they can't drive. I live in an area with 80% Asians and it takes like an hour to get anywhere because these motherfuckers have no peripheral vision and travel 20mph below the speed limit.

Yeah, it's arbitrary and not perfectly defined. But it gets the job done. Just like how Newton was completely wrong about everything, but we still use his equations and definitions because their accuracy is good enough.

What advantage would there be to reorganizing the classification for humans? We didn't define Africans as other species centuries ago when people thought far less of them today.

Can you give me examples?

>before I was introduced to it by internet Nazis
Not the best source of unbiased scientific info user…

It gets the job done in the scientific realm but not the political realm. The argument that the homo sapiens sapiens is a single species is ludicrous.

Different types of intelligence.

Wait you got any links for the newton shit? Never heard that but I'm also retarded, thanks fren

Got it, you are going to throw out an academic definition of race (that is arbitrary) and differentiate between species (which is scientifically arbitrary) and race ... and I'm going to respond to that by telling you to stop being a dense motherfucker. You know what OP meant and you know what idiot liberals do with the "science" that literally says we are all the same species (we aren't) and politics that says we are one race (we aren't that either).

Attached: One Race.jpg (1340x641, 119.64K)

Why is it rediculous if species isn't even a clearly defined term? What problems is it causing by defining all humans alive today as homo sapiens?

youtu.be/YRgBLVI3suM

No man. Asians and white people are exactly the same. The science is settled. We are the same species therefore we all have the same aptitude to drive.

>Why is it rediculous if species isn't even a clearly defined term? What problems is it causing by defining all humans alive today as homo sapiens?
Because these "scientific" terms are used to support political notions of equality. We aren't equal. Different subspecies of the homo genus have different levels of intelligence and capabilities and when this isn't correctly defined, from a scientific standpoint, you have horseshit like nigger hiring quotas because everyone thinks Jamal can be a CEO. In short, it undermines the very function of a society.

Another video but it's excessively long.
youtu.be/iJyweEcpsGc

What political motivations in the 1700s did the scientific community have to make this choice?

they are both "dogs" but dog breeds are the equivalent to human races. niggers are the descendants of ham
>Dogs are one species because of dogma,
kek