What percent chance would you give Russia invading Ukraine?

As of tonight, 10%? 50%? 90%?

Attached: FE54F79E-B9EA-4002-B39B-A67A1CCA25C8.jpg (1280x720, 104.25K)

0%
Invading Ukraine would invite a lot of countries to the fray.

If it were Ukraine by themelves theyd probably would attack now but Ukraine has a lot of support that would make a prolonged war very messy

Also show flag or kill yourself

0% to 100%

I don’t see why showing my flag is necessary for an open question without any of my own opinion attached to it, so no, I will not, in fact.

0% if singles
110% if doubles

Attached: 1644219163622.webm (1920x1080, 2.21M)

would you throw a load in this Ukrainian reporter?

Attached: 274124727_396816085579888_8479713677210287834_n.jpg (899x899, 216.67K)

Tonight.... close to 0%

In that pic yeah but that girl is going to hit the wall and have a babushka face very early in life, you can tell :(

>50% once major protests have been properly funded and organized across NA and Europe so no one does anything about it

0% chance, another Minsk Agreement will happen. U.S is trying to distract the nigger cattle to obsess over a non issue.

That herpe sore on the lip is difficult to ignore tho

>What percent chance would you give Russia invading the other part of Russia?
Your question doesn't even make any sense.

Kill yourself faggot. If you are for open discussion stop hiding behind meme flags

Retarditt shill detected, abandon thread immediately

grow the fuck up, spergs

you guys are right, I apologize for my reply and will leave after this sage post

Do the world a favor, kill yourself. Im not leaving but I am going to sage your thread and repeatedly make sure you realize you are a waste of god's creation

Eat my shit, fag

0%. There is no happening. US media wants there to be one though. All fields boys

I may be a fag but you should kill yourself for being a literal piece of shit. This can all end if you show your flag

I don’t know why I need to show my flag to ask an opinion about the most topical political subject currently on this politics board. I’m in the US, why does that matter?

Oh wow look at me! Im OP, I am a coward who feels the need to proxy myself behind meme flags because I dont want people to know what country I belong to!

If its so easy for you to TELL me that youre from the US, why dont you prove it by removing the meme flag?

Because I’m an Aryan first, nationality and arbitrary political border mean nothing to me.