Ukranian American here

AMA reddit and send the drone glowies

Attached: CC36C291-4ADD-461D-8D10-BB7554D8B331.jpg (1280x1210, 453.75K)

Can I get your sisters number?

can you run on all fours like other ukranians?

you have to go back

Is there a saying in your country, something along the lines of "who the fuck asked?"

Attached: 1488607333412.gif (2034x1491, 48.26K)

Will you fly home and fight for your country you little bitch pussy?

Attached: 1645309110736.jpg (777x574, 100.56K)

you first nigger

>France
user, I...

Attached: 1564200362772.png (261x195, 63.98K)

oh, hi Nicokado

go home faggot

What area of Ukraine? What year did you come?

how about you ask your great grandpa pierre

i am from crimea when it was still Ukraine, so i am russian and so is my entire family. in the school system and in media there was a lot of ukranian culture/history that was taught to me and i liked so i really have no idea who i would rather fight for

refugee faggot

she’s not that hot and thoroughly westernized

I didn’t see one afroamerican in the 15 years I spent there, including kiev

i read in my hometown they banned colored people from selling their wares at the beachside promenade a few years ago, though they weren’t there when I left

there's a lot of niggers here, depending on where you live. worse in metropolitan areas where nobody has big enough balls to fight back incase of being a target.

Attached: 2A Matters (2).webm (848x480, 1.63M)

i’ve noticed

Nikocado?!!?

are you 'cado

Attached: 1636510156778.png (885x505, 447.75K)

upside being, you can own handguns, rifles, and not be constricted to only shotguns. don't need application papers bs to see whether or not you're qualified to own a rifle.

>mutts have Spanish on their passport
Do they really?

Tits or btfo

Do the niggers recording these videos not know how to export a clip or is that prohibited somehow by the surveillance software?

probably either unable to export due to software related reasons, or dumb company policy. though no mention of recording the footage on the computer.

How big is your ding dong?

>[email protected] (ID: IaU8i68U) 02/20/22(Sun)19:07:14 No.362168021▶

haha i knew someone would point that out, ahuevo wey

i carry a compact 10mm every day, (there’s another puzzle piece for you g man it’s registered)

Do you like your eggs irradiated or bombed?

youre fucking RETARDED, everyone in "Ukraine" born before 1991 was a Russian.

Ukraine wasnt even a country before 1991

Wtf

Is anything happening in the ookraneena?

мнe нpaвятcя вapeныe

it’s pretty big no lie every american girl i’ve ever fucked of which there are many will tell me that i have a big dick. usually suddenly and unsolicited on a separate date after we fuck with a puppy dog look on their face. god i hate women so much it’s unreal

they are in Crim and say nothing is happening, they’re not in much danger for obvious reasons

I carry a classic cz75 in .40S&W in minecraft every time i leave the house. love that thing, comfy and enjoyable to fire rounds off with. Just wish ammo would come down in price.

cool i used to have the soviet commemorative edition with the star on it in 9mm love the 75