When Did Clown World Kick into High Gear?

>2007 - iPhone Release
>2008 - Financial Crisis
>2011 - Occupy Wall Street
>2012 - Trayvon Martin, Mayan Calendar Ends
>2013 - Gamergate
>2015 - Same Sex Marriage Expanded in US
>2016 - Donald Trump Becomes US President
>2020 - COVID-19 Plandemic

Yeah there's plenty of events before 2007 that led us here, but you can't deny that the acceleration went from 0 to 100 MPH in recent years and we've all felt it. When did it start and why the recent push?

Attached: FL7g4GpXoAI99A2.jpg (876x493, 82.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATReI6Qm230
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2014 when Any Forumslackup was posting gore in Tumblr, all the freaks did a mass exodus of that containment chamber that year.

The presidency of Barack Obama.

why do trannoids frequently choose new names that are similar to their original names? if hearing their "deadname" is so traumatic, you'd think they'd choose a new name as different as possible

i thought gamergate was 2014?

should have gone with "willa"

When Cain killed able because he was better than him

Truth is the world was pozzed from the start

Attached: Benny_%28FNV%29.jpg (360x360, 16.62K)

Usually they pick the most stereotypically girly name they can find. It's only the rare few who base it off their deadname

Attached: gitgud.webm (1200x1920, 2.89M)

lol mayan calendar? You're really going to sit there and tell me that violent savages figured out how to read the future? The same violent savages that are now the "hordes" of immigrants marching north to a better country, since they ruined their own?

2000 years ago

Ooh yeah, I forgot to throw that in with 2008.

You're right, that Depression quest game was released in 2013

Seems every other one is named Lily or something.

9/11

Nigga, look deep down and tell me we didn't all die and go to hell after that calendar ended.

social media unironically accelerated everything. especially when the founders of some sites who were very pro free speech and against censorship got v&

2012, mayan calender predicted the end of the previous cycle and the start of the new current cycle (clownworld cycle)

Social media allowing all the crazy schizos who believe one type of thing to find each other and give affirmations that they aren't crazy...whenever that became common.

Smith Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 which allowed the media/government to distribute propaganda to the average US citizen. First tested on the populace with Kony 2012 and was a huge success. Then the Zimmerman Trial is when clown world really began taking off. Things haven't been the same since.

Attached: nigger eat that watermelon.gif (493x277, 2.91M)

Dec 21st 2012

Attached: 1644177043134.png (828x653, 337.32K)

in 2007 I was on posting on Any Forums

Based. The Kony 2012 guy had a mental breakdown and went on a naked rant in public.
youtube.com/watch?v=ATReI6Qm230

This user’s been paying attention. Coupled the Smith Act with social media, it was a (((man made))) disaster waiting to happen.

I agree. I've mentioned it before, but following work of types like alice miller, john bradshaw, richard schwartz, etc.. In response to overwhelming trauma, people create a false identity/belief set/behaviors to try to safe themselves from the pain of what happened to them. Trannyism is that on steroids (literally) especially with "affirmative therapy" models, which just tell clinicians to assume the troon is right about them being the wrong sex, instead of actually helping them