EMPEROR JT

> has all the balls that Trump didn't have
> real strength

Attached: emperor-jt.jpg (640x360, 31.98K)

> doesn't need to string his followers along for four years by pumping 80-IQ tick-tocking and plan-trusting
> doesn't care about optics
> doesn't have followers who are so intellectually insecure that they need to beat their sticks to 4D-chess fantasies
> just gets the fucking job done

Man, what happened Bro? you guys used to be the supreme shitposters of Any Forums.

That's easy when you have all the media in the WORLD on your side.

Attached: clown.jpg (494x578, 43.55K)

> muh flag
Stop being so one-dimensional. There's a legit case that JT is 100x less of a pussy than Trump was. If it's a partisan thing for you, then I dunno, check out Putin or Bolsonaro or a bunch of dudes in Hungary, all other leaders who are 100x less of a pussy than Trump was.

They're holding his family hostage at one of their covid reeducation sites.

Excuses. Trump prevailed against the media in 2016. It's just that he turned into a pussy who gave the Dems his DOJ while he was on Twitter whining that CNN wouldn't show his crowd sizes.

Sneed and Feedsons

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (474x465, 14.42K)

stahp it you're scaring me

Speaking of which, have you checked in on your family in the Jan 6 gulag who've been there without due process for a year now, or are you too busy deflecting on your weakness?

Stop using my flag you zipper faced cunt

>omg this politician has so much balls for telling his kike-built and owned police state to arrest a bunch of upset truckers arrested to uphold globohomo after his kike bosses gave him permission to do so

Attached: 1618371086028.jpg (625x626, 32.92K)

Putin has the world's media against him, and he gives zero fucks. Trump was WEAK.

I'm too busy taking a dump while listening to a neurotic, low caste semite verbally deepthroat a puppet's penis.

1/10 shitpost

The second American civil war is coming no matter how hard you deny it. Deep down you know that it’s coming which is why you shill for liberal Democrats. There will be no tanks, drones, or jets or nukes to save you, and there will be no blue helmets or Canadian troops or whatever bullshit you say will help you. Your shilling will not demoralize people, and you will brutally lose the second civil war. Go ahead and give a million excuses as to why there will never be a civil war, it will not protect you from your fall. Also I know you’re not actually Australian and you’re just a demoralization shill living in California

I really wish all these 2016 MAGA tourist boomers would just fuck off already. EMPEROR BLACKFACE JT probably makes them feel insecure because of his good looks, because he can get away with making fun of niggers, and because he took a big dump on his country's equivalent of the pity-party cuckservative redneck.
> HONK HONK, MUH VROOM VROOM TRUCKS... WAAAAHHHHHHHHH, DON'T JACKBOOT ME, BRO

btw, that's a follow-up post, not a samefag.

His power is not his own.

Attached: schwab.jpg (900x570, 160.2K)

>The second American civil war
Cool story, bro. You'll have your little white chimpout and then retreat home to whine on Twitter about how badly you were treated. Every single time. Also, the fact that cuckservatives (including Trump's own fucking son) are still propping up Twitter shows what I think of your civil-war promises. Cuckservatives have a FETISH for mistreatment and humiliation.

Abhorent post

Should be honking outside the DC jail anyday now.

>bypass parliament
>arrest 200 people
>fail to end the protest they're from
>it causes new protests to balloon in every city
>parliament shuts you down and now you're just getting fucked at both ends
kek

Attached: 1644234082478.png (334x393, 133.73K)