Science

Are you anti science? What does anti-science mean to you? Is science political?

Attached: file.png (1024x763, 830.04K)

I'm anti canada

I'm anti annoying faggot so I'm anti OP

Attached: 1603001798313.jpg (450x413, 33.12K)

Science: passes through scientific method
Not science: it doesn't
I support science

Of natural sciences, no tranny humanities flavor

I am anti scientist :^)

Attached: 1642154982451.jpg (998x725, 116.17K)

I hate science.

Attached: 16FD23A6-4293-49F1-B0B4-AA47C9E71DB4.jpg (1024x592, 82.95K)

I am anti scientific establishment
Scientists literally caused this whole mess the world is in because they wanted to play god and altered a virus to make it able to infect human beings, they created a bio weapon, and I'm supposed to obey and worship those immoral fucks?

Scientists are one of the most corrupted shitstains on earth, modern science is basically intellectual prostitution. The government goes hey faggot find me those results or else no funding and they obey like dogs. Whenever someone with a scientific background disputes the narrative of the establishment, be it man-made global warming, this virus or whatever, they will not stand by their peers when they're openly persecuted. They are absolute bootlicking scum

Fuck the scientific establish/academia. They are a big portion of the problem with the world right now

Attached: 2343546y456f.jpg (768x617, 98.84K)

Three men one hammer

This is their idea of "science"

Attached: Ahmed Mohamed Clock Boy.webm (480x360, 2.19M)

I-IS THAT LE HECKING SCIENCERINO, I'M SO EXCITED MILK IS LEAKING FROM MY TITS , LE HECKING SCIENCE IS THE SHIT MAN!

Attached: 0e1.jpg (700x734, 53.34K)

Anti science means anti bible. Science is based on knowledge and understanding, thats basically its definition. The bible says to get knowledge and understanding. To get as much understanding as you can. If you believe in science and have faith in its practices and future goals, you basically believe the bible and its future goals. Science based future bible thumpers btfo.

This.
We all know that the fruits of scientific research can be sweet and bountiful. Nefarious powers have usurped the scientific establishment.
Scientific method good.
Scientism bad.

Questioning science isn't anti-science. It's what science is. If you have to trust science, it's a religion.

Bingo!

Attached: F3A2233F-7DF8-4289-9E72-DF3FBF95091A.jpg (960x1193, 132.31K)

>>science haha

Scientody: the process

Scientage: the knowledge base

Scientistry: the profession

We might also coin a new term, sciensophy, as practiced by sciensophists, which is most definitely not an aspect of science, to describe the pseudoscience of “the social sciences”, as they do not involve any scientody and their additions to scientage have proven to be generally unreliable. Economics, nutrition, and medicine all tend to fall into this category.

Attached: The Ride Never Ends.gif (500x281, 938.89K)

I'm pro-science and anti-politics-in-science.
Neo-Lysenkoism is a fucking disaster for science.

Picrel: Made this for Any Forums back in 2011 during a slow work shift. More relevant then ever today.

Attached: science.jpg (960x639, 163.98K)

These guys are the science. Their science is infallible

I'm Anti-Expert that uses the illusion of consensus to shut own legit debate and counter opinions. In other words, Progressives get the rope.

POV of a pre-raped 3 year old about to be post-raped then eaten.

what

I fucking love actual science.