Canadian MP Asks How Many Politicians Sold Out to WEF

The traitor cuts off the MP's mic mid-question due to "bad audio." lmao
bitchute.com/video/kDsPyNyoCE6p/

For context on the MP's question, watch the first 4 minutes of this video:
bitchute.com/video/Gm2Fvb7NwJP0/

Attached: file.png (930x577, 512.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/i5io2v.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_controversies_involving_the_Royal_Canadian_Mounted_Police#Barn-burning_scandal
bitchute.com/video/kDsPyNyoCE6p/
youtube.com/watch?v=OXZzF7N0YXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1644338140211.jpg (534x534, 60.8K)

High quality:
files.catbox.moe/i5io2v.mp4

Most of the English speaking world is ruled by WEF members it seems via infiltrated government cabinets it seems.

Attached: Schwab about penetrating Trudeau.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

THREADLY REMINDER IF ANY GLOWNIGGERS GLOW BRIGHTER THAN ME THE LEAKS NAME WAS MIKE OXMAUL AND HE WORKED AT THE HOTEL THAT THE FUCKING PIGS STAYED AT

Attached: 1645328455479.jpg (774x1024, 145.24K)

You cannot reason with these people, shame it has to go down this way, they genuinely seem like they believe they are the one's in the right.

I used to get in trouble a lot with drugs, I never understood the "Because it's the Law" angle when I tried to appeal to reason, in that I wasn't hurting anyone, I wasn't a bad person, and most of the time when I wasn't on drugs I was clean and productive. But they would try to act like they were a parent type and that is something my parents just really didn't care about either way until it was trouble. Now I see adults trying to be assertive with other adults and I see why I shouldn't have tried to level with couped up pencil pushers who wouldn't know how to escape an overgrown teenage nignog if he literally threw money and drugs at the guy...
just for the record, only rappers and mudsharks get the rope whenever that may be. Soon.

Attached: download.jpg (736x876, 117.96K)

>How Many Politicians Sold Out to WEF
All of them?

Attached: calculations.gif (467x200, 975.15K)

Very high quality thanks user

This particular angle of attack is very effective. This is the shit they are really afraid of. All the info is out there and they will have to answer the Question eventiually. Even some very influential conservative member/leader Where young WEF Leader......

Maybe they would answer the question if ask nicely.

Attached: WEF infiltration.jpg (1200x1600, 1.72M)

That's nothing....... I hope it paid well to pull such a stunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_controversies_involving_the_Royal_Canadian_Mounted_Police#Barn-burning_scandal

Attached: RCMP at it's old trick.jpg (2000x1600, 505.99K)

That MP is a white supremacist and hate Jews she should be arrested and executed for her crimes against humanity.

Digits confirm nwo infiltration

Bump

the tragic fact is that there is NO defense against conspiracies like this.
Not with a lukewarm disbelieving population of voters that will deny and deny.

Yeah. Our populations seem to pride themselves in being utter sheep who blindly trust the wolves in shepards clothing.

I disagree. This is a form of irregular warfare and it should be part of the High school curriculum. When the Population is educated on such tactic it become very difficult to infiltrate a society like they did.

Pic not related.

Attached: Freedom our God Given Right.png (1857x875, 585.36K)

>bitchute.com/video/kDsPyNyoCE6p/
youtube.com/watch?v=OXZzF7N0YXQ
MUH VERY HIDDEN CRYPTIC KRYPTO MONEY MONERO MEME FUCKING WEBSITE
I hate this board and the autists it attracts

Bump, WEF is ruling Canada.

The video has been doctored I watched the time stamp at question period, it was a different question asked that was cut off due to actual lag in the voip or whatever.

I watch the Original from Cspan and you are wrong.

Attached: eat the bug and live in the pod.jpg (2048x1448, 150.48K)

checked and american police tactics pilled

is there a legit copy of this anywhere?
otherwise I'll assume it's dubbed in