I DON'T HATE WHITE PEOPLE! I'm just pointing out that white men are overrepresented in positions of power!

>I DON'T HATE WHITE PEOPLE! I'm just pointing out that white men are overrepresented in positions of power!
>Okay so can we talk about how Jews are overrepresen-
>WTF YOU HATE JEWS?!?!??!?!?!?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: aa0.png (800x789, 118.26K)

Attached: 1642773038418.png (1500x1400, 118.65K)

Sometimes reality really is just this simple, the NPC's truly think different to us.

They can convince themselves we are evil yet they won't take a look at themselves.

Why do you hate white man's science?

I've been thinking this over for a bit and this is actually a real fucking heavy blackpill. Makes me wonder if there's any point trying with most people

Jews are right about goyim

Community, looking after people close to you.

Becoming a better person individually for someone else to look up to instead of these degenerates we see in the media.

it's only over once good people stop giving a fuck. I don't give a fuck about what these sóy hyenas say I will never submit to their propaganda and I will continue to fight for what is right and I will call it out EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Evil shall be destroyed. Your not mad? YOU FUCKING SHOULD BE.

Fight now before things get worse.

Reddit moment.

Attached: 1611694479193.png (871x654, 42.48K)

>fakshually
>t. impotent rage

Jew here. There's nothing necessarily wrong with overrepresentation or with talking about overrepresentation. Just depends on the context and circumstances.

The idea is that people on the left think the reason white people are overrepresented is due to oppression of minorities and general unfairness. Most tend to include Jews in the group of white people, like Whoopi Goldberg did. Her view is basically the view of most people on the left in the US.

Indians currently are highly overrepresented in positions of power in American companies. The top leadership - not just the CEOs, but various levels - of the most important companies have a disproportionate number of Indians.

But who gives a fuck? What's the implication? Are the Indians holding people at gunpoint until they get into those positions? Or are they just prone to enter these industries for cultural reasons and so they end up at the top?

It's obviously the exact same for Jews or anyone else. I've never gotten any sort of job due to nepotism and don't know any other Jew who has. Jews have an advantage, on average, due to most being born into middle-class-or-above families, plus parents who care a lot about education, but it's contrasted by the fact that Jewish parents tend to not want to give their kids any money or otherwise spoil them or make them get anything without earning it. They generally want you to move out at 18, get a job, and not be a loser. The idea

I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with white or Indian or Jewish overrepresentation in certain industries. It's just an issue if there's actual unfairness and discrimination occurring.

>Bruh
>Yikes
>Uh oh

the absolute state of these faggots

>NPC's
>be me
>see me
it's that simple

>They generally want you to move out at 18, get a job, and not be a loser. The idea
*The idea that there's a conspiracy responsible for Jewish overrepresentation is why people roll their eyes. People can point to specific cases of minorities being discriminated against. Where are the cases of Jews discriminating against non-Jews in the US when it comes to employment?

>I suffer the consequence of inaction
>you should be like me

Jewish folx are marginalized, white folx are not

Everytime I saw sometime in lol, these data mining shills use the same argument backwards.. hence this meme

You claim everything you do is because of superiority and racism isn't real or unmerited

But if I state the Jewish have higher IQs than that is false and because they control institutions and media and the statistics

Of course, unlike answering my question, you just reversed the logic and here we are.

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-102503.png (480x960, 192.7K)

*Say something in pol

if jewish people are all so high iq then why are all the jews I talk to complete fucking retards?

nice IP address retard

Oh dear, u have my ip what am I going to do what a dumb cave maggot

probably nothing because you're a phoneposting retard

Yea well if we're comparing the Jewish and the cave maggots here bro...

But yes I was banned for pouting this out in a thread were people were being called racial slurs, posting dead people,ect. But when I point out the cave maggots literally do the same thing Jewish zionist do like say they have IQ ,it's fine but when it's reversed then they're " oppressed "

Backwards logic but that's pol for you

Attached: 1645125725957.jpg (1600x1064, 438.97K)

Wow I post on my phone, HOW DID U KNOW THAT??
Man I gotta get a desktop or something..

Attached: 1643249800929s.jpg (125x125, 4.39K)