Does Mike Tyson have a Florida residence?

Or did this medical dispensary violate the law by selling him weed without a medical card?

Attached: ecsg34zpi0j81.jpg (1181x1303, 130.11K)

Is this his government name? Can't seem to find him in the medical marijuana database...

Attached: pfhpyqcam1j81.jpg (3024x4032, 2.01M)

yeah man, go snitch and see what happens.

Try California, you can likely use your Cali med card in Florida.

Is he going to bite my ear off?
Sorry but Florida does not offer reciprocity to other states medical cards

Theres no recipriciocity
t. dispensary worker in fl

How do you have any respect for yourself working for state sponsored dispensaries?

>medical dispensary

Snitching on Mike Tyson seems unwise

Republicans declared Florida a medical only state, are you calling them liars?

It's recreational

haha you think i have self respect you nigger. Trulieve still makes their employees wear masks because 80iq niggers run the safety dept. Im there till they fire me for being a wignat skinhead.

were you born yesterday? there are no laws for black people, especially famous blacks

>Snitching on Mike Tyson seems unwise
why?

Why should that retard have access to medical marijuana when sickle cell patients were denied thanks to Republicans?

This is factually incorrect, Florida is a medical only state.

I see no evidence he was actually sold any marijuana. Sorry, little snitch. Feel free to waste some government employee hours though.

yeah, the law is never applied to black people, you sure are smart and in touch with the world

I asked a cop about this matter and they do not give a shit. As long as you aren't a dealer or giving it to kids they simply do not fucking care. There's no money in pursuing it and it's a waste of time to try unless they know it's hooking a big crime boss somehow.

Why do you care?

>OP

Attached: avatars-MYT2oHmDQTxpqomU-kfOXAw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 38.98K)