Come home white man

Also you have to be tolerant and not racists.

Attached: hungary.jpg (800x533, 145.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jnf2oO2TJ_g?t=129
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Also you have to be tolerant and not racists.

youtu.be/jnf2oO2TJ_g?t=129

Attached: ...............gif (440x220, 3.28M)

Mordor is USA.

Attached: USA.jpg (201x251, 6.32K)

you don't want those western degenerates in your country hungarybro

>(((New york)))

Yes.

Attached: ......jpg (1702x644, 375.65K)

Use the real hungarian map.

Attached: Magyarorszag terkep1886 x.jpg (1600x1113, 805.88K)

i'm leaving canada for budapest in early march. visited once a few years ago. just sorting out some stuff here before i leave for good

>Also you have to be tolerant and not racists.
a kurva anyádat te büdös cigány,
másnak adjad be ez a szar szöveget

Attached: Hungary_diversity.jpg (1568x2000, 309.75K)

post hands before buying the tickets

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 3.10.55 PM.png (751x987, 1.18M)

I've always been interested in the idea of European-Americans "coming home." How do Europeans feel about whites of mixed European ancestry though? Would England accept me with this DNA?

Attached: Untitled.png (410x258, 4.2K)

>magyars

Attached: 20200715_174433.png (642x1082, 48.12K)

on the limes, but you might come
Singapore is not poor
>unlike your humor

"Hey is your place a good place to live for the globohomo pieces of trash we do a report on?"
>say no and be labeled a nazi
>say yes and get on with your life
The study depicted in this picture is made by assfaggots

I'm white (actual not mutt), moderately wealthy, Christian, and hate fags and niggers. I'm over this Nigger-Faggot worshipping gerontocratic Gemmorah, whats the best way to get residence in Hungary without finding a job first?

Attached: 1645388249813.png (643x717, 999.76K)

>mongol

Why do you promote your country for foreigners? Its a very cucked and pathetic thing to do.

are you a gypsy who wants more niggers to come to hungary? fuck off we are full, you dumb cunt.

tell me your address

Fuck off we are full.

If you want to migrate anywhere you can come to Transylvania as colonists like the Saxons did once we expel all the r*manian squatters. But only if you swear an oath of allegiance to Hungary

>oath of allegiance to Hungary

>mongols

Can confirm Hungary is a great country. Beautiful architecture, delicious food, beautiful women and very in touch with their culture, faith and history, their respect for God and his Church was inspiring. Having said that though you wouldn't want a load of us Westerners stinking up the place and bringing q lot of our same problems with us to your homeland.

That Eagle statue looks really cool.

Mongols are literally whiter than Moortugese. You have the most SSA admixture in all of Europe.

Azt nem vetted észre hogy magyar vagyok?
more

Too many brown people and gypsies. I also don't want to be bothered learning Hungarian, it's a useless language.