Reminder that there is no bigger form of cuckoldry than owning a car

Reminder that there is no bigger form of cuckoldry than owning a car
>Costs enough to put you in debt
>Don't forget to tip the jewish salesman!
>Ass slave to fossil fuel industry (also run by jews)
>Need parts? Ass slave to chinks
>Accidentally rear end a spic? Pay out the ass for the next 40 years unless you have (((insurance)))

Attached: car dependent.jpg (277x182, 15.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7news.com/is-lane-splitting-legal-state-that-allow-safe-states/5345426/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theyve also made every city in north america unwalkable with perhaps 3-5 exceptions, horrific machines

OP hurt my feelings, I'm gonna bang some gears and burn oil and gas all the way up to 8,300RPM in tears.

buy a small car. greedy cunts want you to buy the big SUV.

yeah why do you need a car if you live in the middle of Montana 50 miles from the nearest hospital

Attached: u mad bro?.jpg (500x553, 70.65K)

>Needing a hospital
cuck
Until you get rammed off the road by a texting teen

lane splitting isn't even legal in my province, so fucking gay

pretty sure you're required to have insurance am i wrong

The Jew fears the pre 2000’s vehicle.

>Consists of rugged trucks, jeeps, and American muscle cars.
>Still running strong decades after being built
>aesthetically pleasing designs
>Basically EMP proof
>Incredibly easy to work on, mechanical skills can be learned for fun or as a trade
>Can be purchased cheaply outright from boomers who either don’t want them any longer or don’t even know what they have. Fuck a loan.
>No ingrained GPS or remote kill switches, not subject to government control or monitoring

Yes, true freedom is surrendering your dignity by being packed like sardines in public transport rubbing against pajeets and niggers who stink.

abc7news.com/is-lane-splitting-legal-state-that-allow-safe-states/5345426/

i used to watch motovloggers that would lane split in california all the time, what a dream, provided that the drivers aren't retarded.

>provided that the drivers aren't retarded.
They all are. Even worse now with pot legalized, but we still do it anyway.

God bless and stay safe, I hope that you don't deal with homicidal maniacs in your future rides.

You're correct. If you want to be driving legally.

My car was $1500 used 10 years ago. The cucking come from $120 in license plate and wheel tax yearly and insurance being a requirement.

>make a new motorized horse and sell the idea that, not just the upper class, but EVERYONE needs to use this machine for 100% of their daily commute needs
>slowly change landscape to require these machines just to function and survive daily life
>then rugpull the goys with making them unaffordable to maintain
>laugh as they struggle and take all their money

is there anything our forefathers didn't fuck up for us? 5,000 years of civilization and no one ever needed a fucking car just to buy groceries or go to work until american boomers decided they hate walking and love obesity and dependency on consoomption.

So true. Biden voters understand this!

Attached: Bikers4Biden.jpg (2048x1536, 152.45K)

True freedom is never leaving your house to wageslave for jews and red faced boomer parasites in the first place.

Gets on bus
>Smells like shit and curry
>Packed with random fucks i don't care to be around
>Have to wait at stops like a cuck rather than doing something
>Cant buy months worth of groceries
>Cant bring firearms on board
>Poor Nigletts and wiggers

Shut up leaf. You know the north american social engineering plot to turn everything into a fucking highway is antiwhite and culture destroying. People used to live in small towns with community history and beauty. All of that has been thrown away.

Agreed, everyone should own a diesel truck capable of running on biodiesel

Still doesn't account for the costs and externalities of building everything far away like a retard. We unironically need to nuke suburban sprawl and return to village style habitation

>Another communist anti-car thread
What is up with these things lately?

/o/ here, let me correct you
>cars are not expensive, can be had for a few thousand
>replacement parts are not expensive
>the most expensive part of owning a car is mechanic labor if you're too lazy or stupid to fix something yourself
The automobile is the truest expression of American freedom. With a car, you can go anywhere you want.

>pre-2000's
>emp-proof
Maybe if you go back to the 80s and earlier, before fuel injection

Attached: 5635353.jpg (1600x1067, 469.19K)