What gives?

The Ukrainian minister of defence himself says there are no signs of invasion. But US and UK (not the EU btw) politicians and media are screeching invasion is happening within days for two weeks now. Why are they doing this? This only hurts Ukraine economically.

Attached: IMG-4f5df4eacc5858cc26e755cff1f3c959-V.jpg (767x927, 141.89K)

You'll be unironically better with Russia than with the west. Speaking from experience

>This only hurts Ukraine economically.
Like any of the western politicians give a shit
They have decided that you need to be the site for the next proxy war and they'll get it
Sorry Ukrainebro

at this point in life i don't believe anything coming out of western media outlets, it's all designed to brainwash you

i don't believe anything but Any Forums and then again i think twice about considering anything on Any Forums any sort of credible

That was the idea.

the Joe Biden occupation government needs to start a war to hide the fact the Zionists bankrupted America and then started funding domestic terrorism

Gee. I dunno.

Attached: 753C0870-B6AD-4D7C-9C05-714C6BF9987E.jpg (1170x1808, 939.57K)

he is probably a russian bot
even worse. it threatens democracy, freedom,western civilization and rule based order.

do not worry. usa, britain and germany will always be there for anyone threatened by russian expansionism.

especially britian.
oh fair britian.
they give so much and ask for so little.
oh nobble britian.

idk and frankly idc but did you ever consider that maybe your politicians aren't totally honest either

He is jewish, yes. Like most people in Zekike government.

what the fuck is the truth

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 16-16-14 U S intel shows Russian military officials given order to proceed with invasion of Ukraine.png (1424x944, 185.55K)

A word of advice. Don't believe his bullshit. He sold your country out.

Seriously. Its amazing how american propaganda is so strong. Most Germans really believe that Putin will invade Ukraine next week.

>he is probably a russian bot
This, but unironically. Zekike regime is clearly working for kremlin. They are subverting the army, sabotaged the Wagner operation, alienated western allies, play stupid in the face of unprecedented russian army buildup, refuse to announce mobilization and martial law.

>US
>intelligence
pick one, and only one

You won't find it in the news

How was Bulgaria before joining the eu

This.

It's literally a means of putting economic pressure on the Ukraine so they're forced to fall in line and join NATO.

The Ukraine will always be someone's play thing, the sooner they choose who, the better.

Do your people really want to be with America?

the US will commit a false flag in the name of Russia to kick things off.

But Blinken screaming about imminent Russian invasion is also a Jew.
The whole Biden admin is full of Jews.

Attached: JewBiden.jpg (848x1200, 220.87K)

Basically, tranny Anglos are being destroyed by chad Macron.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-20 232110.png (630x486, 39.93K)

>Us want Ukraine in NATO
>Us will do the one thing that ensures Ukraine will not be in NATO
Galaxy brained take retarded faggot

Z
>Z
Z
>Z
Two more weeks

What the fuck does Nato have to do with the Ukraine?

Americans couldn't give a shit if Ukraine ceased to exist tomorrow.

The only thing they care about is EU continuing to buy American oil shipped from overseas instead of using the Nordstream Pipeline.

Attached: elon bogged.jpg (434x471, 24.81K)

War with Russia was in the book since 2016, Ukraine in Nato was just a way of pushing that. Had hillary won, we'd have had open war inside of a month

>what the fuck is the truth
Look at the statement.
>As of this moment
Ergo, it could change at any moment.
>I'm convinced
Ergo, I don't actually know for sure
>We have reason to believe
Ergo, we don't actually know for sure

Everything is so non-committal, non-specific and worded entirely to absolve of responsibility in the event they're held accountable.

They don't care. They need this war to have rights for next sanction and gas deal. Europe fine now with Russian and they don't give a shit about US so where's problem begun. But if war started they would start jump and clapping because MUH BAD EVIL RUSSIA we don't deal with them anymore.

Thule

Attached: D0F95A09-6A28-4049-9B65-7A1BB2988332.jpg (3586x2792, 3.43M)