These are Not the Actions of a Stable Regiem

Anyone else starting to notice a large amount of "Liberal" Democracies are quickly becoming required to take actions previously reserved for tinhord dictatorships on the far side of the world on the brink of collapse??
Despite this (((Black Pillers))) still seen to claim that the increasingly dissodent rightwing
>>>>"Wont do SHIT!"
even though (((they))) conversly endlessly mention (correctly) the drasticially lowering living standards in the west.
Despite this (((they))) continue to maintain
>>>>>>>>"Nothing ever Happens"
even as unprecedented event after unprecedented event objecly and openly takes place.
The Middle Class ethical concensus around issues such as anti-racism and abortion and the legtimacy of democracy has collapsed along with the middle class itself. And from such quantifyable and direct challenges to these concensus's have been launched which have (again, quantifyable) shown rescending of these norms and their legal governance in the west.
All this being the case,
How the fuck can ANYONE who is intellectually honest look at liberal democracy in the west and seriously think it is a maintainable status quo???
The (((Powerful))) will either have to DRASTICALLY alter the governance of their western nations,
Or their regiems will futher destablize and ultimately inevitably collapse.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-20 161925.jpg (1200x1373, 66.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
zerohedge.com/geopolitical/naked-face-new-normal-fascism
huffpost.com/archive/ca/entry/trudeau-dictator_b_6314494
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Klaus Schwab states on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

He states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders".

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: Schwab about penetrating Trudeau.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

dont care, smoking weed

Trudeau is absolutely batshit insane

Can't have a great reset without a great collapse first. Everything you see is political theatre.

Not insane, just a midwit who got to where he is through nepotism.

>How the fuck can ANYONE who is intellectually honest look at liberal democracy in the west and seriously think it is a maintainable status quo???
Of course it isn't maintainable. The whole point is to manage the change from a liberal democracy which relies on a robust middle class into a multiracial technocratic oligarchy. The transition is not going very smoothly which is why they're all hitting the panic button, but the way things are they'll likely get to their intended destination.

they did this when I was a kid for the flq, it's no big deal
the vast majority of us do not get whipped in to a frenzy by outrage infotainment, it'll be fine
you'll shriek about how the sky is falling
and the rest of us will carry on
and you'll find some new excuse to screech the same bullshit because it's about you being special

Attached: 1645393444140.jpg (850x400, 66.88K)

>midwit
Not even that, lower end of the bell curve, 90 IQ. He was in remedial classes in school, all that money Pierre spent on private tutors, wasted.

Attached: 1586624895064.jpg (476x477, 22.34K)

I mean even the founders of the US plainly said that liberty aint free and everyone once in awhile tyrants come about and try to fuck shit up.

he's literally never interacted with normal people in his life
and it shows, because he has nothing but contempt for everyone

whoops

Attached: 1616865641755.png (735x733, 435.03K)

>The (((Powerful))) will either have to DRASTICALLY alter the governance of their western nations,
Look outside user. That's what they decided to do

>The transition is not going very smoothly which is why they're all hitting the panic button, but the way things are they'll likely get to their intended destination.
How so?
They cant even police sand niggers in the backyard of the world capital.
They had fucking normie conservatives storm the halls of congress at the fat happy heart of the world empire
(an event which scared them so much they deployed troops around the capital for MONTHS after the fact, refused to prosecutate the president who threatened their order, and ultimately had one of their controlled opposition party's call it "legitimate political discource)
And on top of that they just had people in one of the most disarmed and castrated nation's in the west throw their fucking bodies into the system so fuckin hard they damn near wrecked rickety as fuck Global supply chain.
In what way is any of this a sign things are going according to plan/likely to lead to their victory?????
I mean i could se in 20 years there still being little proto-cyber punk esque multi-culti corpoerate theifdoms in the area around new york and LA and other major trade hubs but that shit is all predicated on the reality of balkanization and a peaceful surrender of the global system.
None of which they seem willing to do at this point.

Attached: thestoryofbabalmeme (1).jpg (2000x4000, 1022.64K)

He fundamentally doesn't understand the value of the dollar, he can't he's a trust fund kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He can't comprehend vast damage he has done the last two years by printing all that money. If he did he would be scared for his life.

Attached: 1588555843294.jpg (1024x909, 134.6K)

His dad did the same and brought in the army during the october crisis, a lot of people were buttblasted at first but things got back to normal enough for his little bitchboy son to become prime minister using his dads legacy.
Nobody will risk their livelyhood on trivial shit. Think of all the shit countries with terrible dictators and the people just take it. Its going to take a lot more before people mobilize. we have it good here in canada for the most part.

Attached: 657457547.jpg (1020x573, 229.15K)

There's an interesting, kind of white pilling, zero-hedge article about this. The author believes it's impossible for global capitalism to survive if exposed, and we are seeing the result: zerohedge.com/geopolitical/naked-face-new-normal-fascism

not my problem

Attached: 1645385408424.jpg (699x302, 45.5K)

>Think of all the shit countries with terrible dictators and the people just take it
But a lot of them move to the U.S. and Canada to get away from it. Now our countries are full of people who can't stand it and have no place to go.

Are you unaware Canada is a globohomo proving ground and we've just witnessed the largest transfer of wealth in human history (over the last 2-4 years)?

Attached: 0000.jpg (875x980, 200.86K)

Clearly the truckers were willing to risk their livelihoods. The cost of living is quite high in Canada and may soon become unaffordable for the younger generations. Canada might reach the breaking point before America does.

Article from 2014.
Source: huffpost.com/archive/ca/entry/trudeau-dictator_b_6314494

Attached: Trudeau dictator.png (715x2009, 91.63K)

Yes. They always project confidence and a ring of inevitability, it's their technique. I doubt it's genuine, and they all secretly suspect they'll get the rope. Which they will. The only question is how bad it's going to get before it gets messy.
>Very bad imo.
Oh well. It's all in line with the whole disintegration thing, where this has to happen, for any progress to happen. Tech has been hidden for 50 years, and would continue to be hidden by these clowns. We defeat these tyrants, the world could change in a rather startling way within our lifetimes. Or we could eat the bugs and take the dick. Timeline undecided.

>Trudeau is absolutely batshit insane
Normies will forever refer to Hanlon's razor, but it is false. Trudeau knows exactly what he's doing because he *wants* the west to collapse because he's a communist. Retard.

No, I'm aware. I'm just saying he's an ignorant puppet. I don't take kindly to enslavement. My ancestors would rather die on their feet than live on their knees and I have the same impulse. Kind of why I don't respect the slavery guilt tripping rhetoric in the states.

Attached: 1590186373390.jpg (817x656, 87.44K)

>a lot of them move
Not really, its a small minority and things are still way better here than in those places.
You undersimate how good we have it in the west compared to the rest. Upper middle class puts you in the global 1%

If he's a communist he's insane.

Everyone has noticed, even lefties, war has already started and we already lost but i am happy to be proven wrong by a based group of white man.

>justin out
>controlled opposition in
>everybody forgets
>nothing changes
many such cases

Military needs to step in. Don't know how many loyalists to the regime are in though

>we have it good here in canada for the most part.
>we are lucky slaves
Canadian mentality.

>required to tale
THEY WERENT REQUIRED TO TAKE THESE ACTIONS THOUGH CANADA IS ALREADY 85% VAXXED AND THE VIRUS ISNT DEADLY THERE WAS NO NEED FOR THESE RETARDED MANDATES

>Clearly the truckers were willing to risk their livelihoods
actually their livelyhood was already being put at risk by the government and thats why they protested

Trudeau is a faggot

>Or their regiems will futher destablize and ultimately inevitably collapse
The point is to collapse

he and all of the government officials are sacred shitless of the people, unaware that the constant pushing is finialy getting under everyone's skin

You are a spoiled little child if you think canada is anything like slavery. We definetly have it good here.

No shit, he is going to get alot worse as his regime starts to fall.

Attached: 123.jpg (915x553, 101.07K)

Checked. But I think someone lobotomized him to make him perfect globalist leader.

Ye when they use force they're delegitimized and they're close to being couped.
I give this country 5 years before there's an internal war or coup move. Feds are already being doxxed left and right and everyone fucking HATES the cops now. The military here is a joke too, so it's not like Trudeau and his gay little govt can do much.

>Can't have a great reset without a great collapse first. Everything you see is political theatre.
Pretty much.

Thanks user
will give it a look.

We do you call working for free? When every waking minute and hour the dollar is devalued and inflation encroaches until collapse? I don't work for free, that's called slavery.

Attached: 1613281361425.jpg (640x460, 32.02K)