My grandfather literally rebuilt this country after WW2...

My grandfather literally rebuilt this country after WW2, and now you tell me I "don't belong here" and "need to go back"?

Fuck you.

Attached: 31ENJImmuuL._AC_.jpg (379x236, 9.39K)

Yeah. Your grandfather did his job and got paid for it. Now fuck off.

Your grandfather came in the 60s 15 YEARS AFTER WW2. Go back roach, he didn't rebuild shit

Yes, fuck you.

Imagine living in a country where you can be fined for telling others to leave.
Germany deserves everything that happened to it.

Attached: 1623407596963.webm (404x720, 2.77M)

The Brits destroyed it and the Turks rebuilt it

What kind of people build things from another nation? what kind of master race are you? come back because this is a cuckold thing, it's for your own good.

They had bad humour
Now they have bad taste also.

Attached: 54235235.jpg (1280x720, 184.74K)

You came when it was already rebuilt and there was an economic boom. You came as leeches and still are leeches. You shouldn't even be allowed to leave but just be killed

>My grandfather literally rebuilt this country after WW2
cool story
what did he do?

>My grandfather literally rebuilt this country after WW2, and now you tell me I "don't belong here" and "need to go back"?
Yes.

USA rebuilt Germany with the Marshall plan.

What have you done roach besides leach off the system justified by some lie that your grandfather built something. You gotta go back.

basiert untz rothpillreiren

You don't belong there. Go back. Do you know how much I would love to have a homogenous nation for my people? Unfortunately my ancestors fell for the jew immigration meme and now every once white national is a total shithole because we let you in.

Hitler is rolling in his grave right now

I really like Turks in Germany. They are the least cucked here and make great Döner. Honestly I think Döner is the best national dish Germany has to offer and this is only possible because hard working Turks. Also don't forget the Shisha bars. Those are great for young people and helps to build communities.
I love Turks.

retarded bait

>this is only possible because hard working Turks
You can keep them nobody will ask for them, not even Turkey

Attached: 65437dfhdhdhdh.jpg (682x572, 71.14K)

Remember that arson by neo nazis on that Turkish woman
Ya Turks deserve Germany
Germans will use it to start another war

Attached: A42AA706-8044-4CD5-8182-3DC3EE476ADF.jpg (905x1024, 146.82K)

Good for them. They shouldn't integrate into cucked culture. As long as they make Döner and Shisha, I'm fine.

Rebuilt it with child rape and kekbabs?
Ok Mumtaz

Is irony a thing in Germany?

this thread gets posted daily by a bot. issa bait thread

most people wouldnt say you dont belong here but you sure as hell act like you dont want to belong here. so kindly fuck off