TRUDEAU THE TRUECHAD APOLOGY

He has beaten us. He has humiliated us. He has proven to be the true alpha male. It's time to beg for mercy, perhaps he will let us chuds live in the glorious liberal, progressive, multicultural and QUINTUPLE vaccinated utopia he is creating. It's time to give up, doxx all truckers, take the sextuple booster, sign up for diversity training and pray for forgiveness:

Please TRUECHADEU I'm deeply ashamed of my antivaxxing, racist, lgtbq+zphobix, climate change denialist, flat earther, orb pondering ways, don't throw me into prison for life, I'll take the octuple booster and fight for diversity and inclusivity and I'll also donate my house to bipoc folx to solve this racist housing crisis"

I already did and thanks to his infinite mercy I'm now novemdecuple boosted and I got a job at the lgbtk+8w peoplekind department where i now live and identify as a vegan otherkin furry. I even got an assigned gf dog but I'm not really into that

Attached: 83db8b0d_edit_img_facebook_post_image_file_40912466_1460507642_fb.jpg (1200x630, 62.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based twink
spread that ass for daddy trudeau

Klaus Schwab states on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

He states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders".

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: Schwab about penetrating Trudeau.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

Attached: 86dcbc8c1e8f8c33c9d8ca678aa6d3d2432a01603063af4175c426ca793f4e3d.jpg (255x196, 9.27K)

His proximity to degenerate pedo’s makes him criminally liable.
Can’t wait for the murder investigations to open his acuratis contracts to the public.

No, he showed his true colors on the world stage.

I kneel!

nigger

Attached: dirty whore.jpg (1706x2906, 1.4M)

Suck his dick and COMPLY you fucking spineless faggots.
What the fuck did you think was going to happen?
Peacful protets when elections are rigged.
The only option to end this is this
1. Murder the Canadian police force
2. Murder this Cuban
or else these are your options
1. live in a police state
2. accept immigrants that are replacing you
In 50 years the idea of "Canada" will no longer exist.
Brought to you by your Rothchilds controlled queen and Pfizer.

Leave it to a Spaniard to make the gayest fucking thread in the catalog. Men from Spain are such faggots.

Requesting one that starts at 0:14. Most people have next to no attention span these days.

What are you talking aboot. Trudeau has always been based. Legalized weed, only white dude to get away free with black face, called a Jewish woman a Nazi.

hold on pole
if she works at u of montreal no way she lives in norval, ontario (which is where that addresse is)
that office area code is an 8 hour drive away
you got two of them mixed up
its a dumb fag french name and probably common

(possible she commutes to two homes i guess)

Hot pic desu would love to fuck a horny Canadian MILF.

that the people she knows are in new brunswick makes me think the u of montreal is legit
but the first address posted is someone else
i know that house, but nothing of who lives in it now
been out of town for years now
but i can find out this week i know ppl in halton hills
i doubt its her because its a generally based area

weed is not based, drugs are bad

Attached: Schwab about penetrating Trudeau 2.webm (800x450, 2.37M)

niggerfaggot

Thanks user

Don't project your insecurities on me leaf, it's your country who's being made a bitch by the globohomo

Yall should offer him cabbages to show good will

I'd prefer to be a decentralized anti-vaxxer Pirate thanks. Yarrr. May we meet on the seven seas.

Attached: pirate rebels vs the world.jpg (1024x659, 193.91K)