College is Protecting a Pedophile Preying on my Daughter

My daughter is a freshmen, just got to college. She's now dating a 22 year old who's just about to graduate and start working full time and wants to move in with him. It's clearly the most predatory thing ever and she's just a naive girl who doesn't understand how wrong it is that a 22 year old man is taking advantage of someone who still has years left of being a teenager. I reported him to the administration but literally nothing is being done. Turns out the admin is run by LGBTQ+ and pedophile sympathizers.

Attached: LGBT.jpg (523x624, 47.43K)

How old is she?

i think youll find that love is very well aware of gender and age. how else can pedosexuality exist if you are blind to age?

so she's 18+? got bad news for you dadbro

She turned 18 recently, but the guy admitted to her when he first met her at an off campus event, he thought she was 17.

Attached: AB7BFAEB-5068-410F-812D-EAC978E04957.png (372x153, 18.63K)

He thought she was 17 when they met.

18+
>OP can fuck off

@362142708
This is a prank post

if one wants to be a pedo one must literally have the ability to identify minors. meaning one has to be unbelievably expert in knowing about age

How old is your daugther?

He thought she was 17 when they met

18 but he thought she was 17

You sent your daughter to college, that is tacit permission for her to sleep around, what did you expect? 22 is a really small age gap, you're lucky she isn't whoring herself out for money to middle-aged men and calling it an empowering sugar daddy relationship.

Attached: cheese.jpg (1080x1054, 138.04K)

Gay ass larp suck a dick OP get your own slut of a daughter under control.

I educated her not to beforehand, and she goes to church

17 is the legal age in most states you fucking retard, hell in like 1/4 of the states it's 16

>Sends his daughter to college
You got exactly what you signed up for, I don't understand your question

Attached: 1630193421192.gif (384x216, 2.68M)

Legality != morality.

In Pakistan the age of consent is 9, I'd still consider someone a pedophile for dating a 9 year old in Pakistan.

18/22
OP is a massive fag, and simply salty because he doesn´t get to fuck his own daughter.
Americans are a weird bunch, thinking that you´re a pedophile, as soon as the girls 14-18.
Just shows how brainwashed the average burger is by Jews and feminazis.
Picrel. If you think someones a pedo for wanting to fuck picrel, you´re a massive, brainwashed NPC faggot.

Attached: chloe-foster-4.jpg (683x1024, 100.18K)

no you didn't, she's fucking a 22 year old. you're a sad, weak, retarded little man and your children treat you as such. i'd tell you to get your shit together, but there's no point. just die.

lol gullible retard. 17? who cares? she started sucking cocks 3 or 4 years ago i can guarantee that. poor fool

So it's not ok for a 17 year old to date a 22 year old but it's ok for an 18 year old to get gangbanged by 5 fat old men on camera?

your daughter should put herself in a self-defence situation and straight up kill him

I'd kill him. But that's just me.

Memeflag. Don't reply. Sage if you do anyway.

lel she 18 tho so it doesn't really matter. you got cucked. move on. this is what happens when you think girls are innocent flowers. they're all designed to be bred and nothing more.

She believes its a genuine relationship and that they're going to have kids and stuff so she doesn't consider it a violation of the Church's doctrine.

No she didn't. Covid for the last two years kept her inside and before that she wasn't that social.

No, I'm against both.

cool guess what you don't live in pakistan you live in the US where your daughter is legal.

And guess what, courts don't work on "morals" they work on laws, the fact that your daughter is of legal age actually makes what your doing libel.

>educated her
Holy shit you can't actually be this stupid

Yes, bred eventually, once they're older and more mature and married.

Unfortunately american neo-liberalism will take over the whole world. Even people outside america think like that.

What? I was 21 and moved in with my 19 year old gf at the time and weve been married for 8 years now and have 3 kids lmao. Your kid is all grown up and getting fucked by men other than you now, sorry chump.

OP is your typical modern cuckservative.

>cool guess what you don't live in pakistan you live in the US where your daughter is legal.

Ok, and it's still wrong. I can still express my opinion on this and I have every right to.

ITT: A dude's daughter is getting fucking brutally railed by a chad.

I bet she screams daddy when he fucks her in the ass

not really your choice. your daughters a whore. move on lmao

That's a lot different than 18 and 22

I’m 23 my girl is 18 ama

>and I have every right to.
right to? sure, just like he has the right to sue for you for factually incorrect statements against his character.
If your such a big brave retard go start saying his to him in public, put up some flyers with his face on it saying pedophile.

Your morally in the right, right?

So what should I do about it?

You think your daughter calls him daddy when they fuck?

Your daughter is legal user. Pass her on to me.

How far does OP's daughter asshole stretch?

You obviously didn’t do a good enough job and now you have to deal with the consequences, that’s on you lmao. Either you two weren’t close enough or you didn’t give her a very serious talking-to. Sadly, going to church isn’t enough when we live in a culture that puts degeneracy on a pedestal (even though it does help).

Lol i fucked a 17 yrs old girl when i was 32
She was the one coming after me and why would i bail out just because she was 17?
Nothing bad happened, a dick enetering her vagina, she wasnt even a virgin so no big deal, i still see her when going around the city but im married now

gr8 b8 m8

this

Go put posters up with his full name, face, and call him a pedophile publicly

no its not. i am 35 and i keep my girls around 20 - 25.
deal with it old ugly bastard.

Fucking children is fine but a 22 year old dating your 18 year old daughter is unacceptable

>Daughter is 18 ,Guy 22
>Pedophile
Kys cuck

Attached: 1644174359702.jpg (158x152, 5.53K)

>waiting for the eggs to get crusty
For what purpose. The best outcome of a woman going to college is finding a decent guy who can take care of her. The alternative is becoming some sort of career woman "working" in some hr department.

Pretty far, it’s nice hitting her from behind and watching the cum drip out

Attached: 09CBE7CB-5448-4C57-9679-B963EC5852E4.jpg (1206x2208, 286.59K)

Attached: DZcda3Gp02fiwdGP3X9.png (753x716, 779.43K)

this is bait. well done OP

>I reported him to the administration but literally nothing is being done
Your collegiate age daughter getting fucked isn't an exception, its expected, that's why nobody gives a shit. Another case of cuck trying to ruin other men's lives because "pROtek Da WaMinz". Also this bait thread glows.
/Slide

Yeah, I totally have the power to totally install my beliefs on someones mind even though I did everything in my power to do so, I can totally restructure someones mind

Even if it's not by definition, its still very predatory.

that's an awesome gift who doesn't want 25 pounds of cheese?

This
/Thread

Ok maybe a guy her own age so when they graduate they can do that.

She just met him this year and wants to move in with him.

Women always do first and ask for permission later so rest assured her pussy has already been ravaged by 22 year old cock niggerfag christcuck OP

Attached: rabbi yeshua.jpg (460x276, 20.79K)

stfu faggot he's starting to work so soon and has a degree already if your daughter is a decent woman she'll enjoy it, unless he's a nigger or kike.
also chances are that your whore daughter is the seductress and the evil one here as she's still young

Why would a woman need a degree though?

You're doing God's work Op

lol she's 18 bro gonna ride a carousal of cock now get over it

The age of consent is an unnatural invention by feminists and jews, that goes against basic biology.
A woman should be open for business as soon as she becomes fertile.
Everything else is neo-liberal degeneracy.
Islam is right about women and jews btw.

I sent her to college to find a guy who would get a good job but not like this. I meant someone her age and for after she graduates.

He's white but that still doesn't make it acceptable.

lol hope your daughter gets fucked

Now that we´ve established that OPs a insecure, incestious faggot, brainwashed by liberal media and jews, let´s make this a thread a Discussion about Age of Consent.

Attached: a6f35373-fc93-4e5d-bd37-bdad1bc1a821.jpg (1600x900, 264.72K)

young guys can't provide
women want security
all fields

it's totally fine and you should ask her to bring him home and meet him

>get a good job
And it worked. Hes going to knock her up and make her a housewife

Yes, so she should wait until she's old enough to date a guy who can provide.

i already reported your imgur for pedo encouragement

HES ONLY 4 YEARS OLDER YOU FUCKING RETARD

Damn you still goin? Any kind of courting is predatory. You're pinning down a person to meet or hangout for the purpose of getting closer and eventually sealing the deal. Harsh reality. Look if you live in America be thankful you're daughter found someone she wants to be with and isn't a dumb whore.

This has to be bait

I have met him. I was being super passive aggressive the whole time and was giving him clear "you're not welcome" signs. He even brought us a bottle of wine the first visit and I just took it without saying thanks.

WTF is pedo encouragement.
Fucking kids is peak degenerate.

you are delusional. poor girl

bad and rough times create real love. if she's just gonna be picky she'll never really love and be unhappy

If the story is true, you are a massive fag op.
17 and 22 is not bad at all let alone 18 and 22.
There could be a lot of problems with the guy, we don't know him, but the age difference is not one of them.
Go fuck yourself.

>memeflag

Attached: didnt read lol.gif (182x119, 1.19M)

But he's older than her and in a clear position of power given their positions in life. It's not the same than if she met another first, year graduated with him, and then this happened

You're good at this larping. Its quintessentially cuckservative

18 is an adult
Look on the bright side, in my grandmother's day you were an old maid if you were 18 and unmarried.

Bruh you sound like a complete asshole

At that age that's a huge deal, she just got out of high school and he's looking to work for some big corporation. They are in totally different life stages.