Russia is laughing at us again

Russia is laughing at us again

Attached: 1645318082283.png (620x877, 635.18K)

>Why yes I'm a huge faggot and #Proud of who I am. You got a problem with that bigot?
>Wait NOOOOOOOOO don't publish it for everyone to see!
Not so proud anymore, eh?

Attached: 1433293789563.jpg (600x480, 102.08K)

The fact that such a person can actually hold such a high up position means everyone around him, under him and above him must be fucked in the head, too. The US is so fucking lost its not even funny

Attached: 4-ns.webm (576x1024, 2.56M)

Good. This stuff needs to be ridiculed

They're right. America.is disgusting.

Is really like to see that segment if it actually exists.

Why does it harm America's image? Isn't being a tranny what America is all about these days?

It's insane. It seems the US elite are actively trying to fuck up the country, completely unchecked and in the open

They are just making a point:
>We are so globohomo, even the most degenerate and irreversibly-gone can be brought to positions if they play the globohomo game.

America is unironically over and we all should be glad of its cleansing in the fires of God's wrath.
Babylon the great Satan is prepared to fall once and for all. It is certainly a great time to be alive.

Attached: 4576786547687689.png (900x900, 1.05M)

>The US is so fucking lost its not even funny
it is kinda funny though

Gread point

OH NONONONO HAHAHA. Now i need one portraying the american army as a bunch of trannies and shit

Imagine showing this to an American just 15 years ago in the late 2000s. I can only wonder how they would react.

My sides when I see "Israel is our greatest ally" threads on here by whites. Not such a good ally now eh?

Our assistant to the secretary of (((health))) is a man who thinks he's a woman, America is lost from the top down

Attached: 1590000814387.jpg (650x817, 93.98K)

the only way to wake up normies is for russia to nuke major metro areas and then say the only reason we nuked you is because of how degenerate america is. we dont want your resources, we dont want to rule the world, you just THAT gross

>when America itself became the entire TLC channel's demographic

As always nazi chuds reveal themselves as the biggest of hypochrites.
Does the Biden admin love trannies? Perfect, then nobody cares if other nations use trannies to make fun of the US. This is called standing behind your principles, chuds.
If I made fun of you for gassing the jews you would reply that you're proud of it and that you don't give a single fuck about others' opinion.

But alas nazi chuds will keep chuddin' until their parents kick them out of their basements

>We now live in the time where the "enemy" harms our leaders by telling the truth.

Attached: liberatorsmug.jpg (600x653, 37.58K)

Right. America is just one huge TLC reality show.

'My 600 pound like as a trans queer gender fluid former beauty pageant midget living in a polycule of Alaskan trusker furries'

Not totally unthinkable.

GOOD

Go choke on somalian dick, Giuseppe, nobody cares. Cope and dilate

why don't we air segments like that? why has it fallen to our enemies to point out degenerate behavior like this?

Ummm you're a hapa tranny.

Rightfully so

This is a grave threat to our democracy.