OTTAWA POLICE JAM GUN STOCK INSIDE TRUCKER'S ASSHOLE & HAVE TO PRY IT OUT

Caught this on the livestream yesterday, at a certain point they grabbed one of those little faggot truckers and dragged him behind police lines so they could start beating him like a bitch. You see the officer ram his rifle stock into the cuck a couple of times, but the second time he does it the rifle gets stuck in something, probably the trucker's asshole, and the officer is forced to wiggle and pull the rifle out like he's pulling Excalibur's sword out of the stone.

Shit was cash. Pic related.

Attached: Gun Stock in the Ass.gif (272x324, 3.13M)

Lmao I bet the gay trucker was like “oh no I’m gonna come protesting again :)”

Canadian police violating the geneva convention because of foreign officers in the city (not sworn in) and assaulting citizens with no weapons. Pay is $4000 a day so the money hungry units are here treating citizens (even if from Alberta) as public punching bags.

The emergencies act allows for geneva to be enacted per the escalation of democratic law. These police are now in error by beating, assaulting, spraying with chemical irritants, flash banging Canadian citizens while they are not demonstrating same type force against the movement.

I hate nigger but you two nigger lovers are worse

Ouch that looks painful! I sure hope nothing like that happens to me when I visit, considered how I literally just bought tickets after reading this thread. :)

He’s actually hitting him with the front of the barrel not the stock. They call this a muzzle strike, marines use this often to knock people unconscious and can cause tremendous damage

cant wait til the first molotovs come flying their direction and burn them to death.

Attached: Ukraine-Riots.jpg (1200x900, 149.26K)

"oooh jezus chrisst

Attached: mr-slave-jesuschrist.gif (284x200, 119.27K)

Ask me how I know you're gay

You have a mental illness. Seek help.

I'm sure the faggots love anal rape, it's what popped their cherry in the first place. #daddyissues

Canadians are literal cucks

That's now how you use a rifle in combat. God damn Canadians really are gay af.

>LAMO look the police beating someone to death
>So Funny lolololo
2022 leftism

Those police officers are not even Canadian? Lol

sounds like a gay fantasy you're imagining in your head, but do you bro

Let's home the Canadian retards realize their peaceful protests don't get shit done.

kek, won't happen

Based, they need to learn from lefty fags, cops and glowies deserve no mercy.

Attached: atf dead check.jpg (1080x1405, 174.52K)

The only fags on this video wear police uniform.
THIS!

Attached: nigger shot police officer Pancho Freer vaccine booster.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

Who even enforces the Geneva Convention? If it was possible, the Geneva Convention could be invoked against the mas immigration completely destroying western nations.

Is the point of these threads to false flag and make me absolutely hate the people you are pretending to represent? Because its working.

Well, I started respecting niggers because of these threads. They really know better how to deal with pigs.

Attached: cops zogbots BLM vs antilockdown.png (818x852, 1.26M)