History doesn't repeat itself

But it does rhyme

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 2.25.06 PM.png (1296x1124, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c8GLSkbAboA
pogo.org/press/release/2020/lloyd-austins-defense-industry-ties-are-not-what-the-pentagon-needs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So why is NATO refusing to fight alongside Ukraine while giving them weapons? It feels hypocritical.

Occupation has become so expensive that no sane country would attempt to occupy any other for longer than absolutely necessary. Technology has progressed to the point where only a few insurgents can seriously fuck up even the mightiest military juggernaut.

Because Ukraine isn't a member of NATO?

Can't wait to watch as American backed troops get left in the gutter and BTFO as soon as the money stops flowing.

Attached: Zogbots btfo.webm (640x480, 2.96M)

>secret talks
>allready reported on
either this is fake news or they dont know what secret means

history only repeats if you let it
president obama not only let it, he reopened the Tripoli Slave Markets like some kind of modern day Anthony Johnson
and Biden is finishing the job Obama started

Attached: slaves2.jpg (1920x1080, 182.35K)

"secret" means whatever they want it to mean, no more and no less

Attached: identified unidentified.jpg (834x960, 165.04K)

Russia should arm the Canadian resistance.

But history most certainly rhymes!

>But it does rhyme
But does it have a phatass beat doe?

Attached: ДАЙТЕ БИТ.jpg (2626x1818, 659.16K)

Taiwan is not either. It doesn't matter. America should save everyone who fights for freedom and lgbt rights

I don't get it. What does his patch say?

US Border Patrol

youtu.be/c8GLSkbAboA

Jabhat al-Nusra is in the Ukraine?

damn this looks like one of those "one in the clip, one in the chamber" type a niggas

why them? don't they report to the executive branch?

Lloyd austin is on the board of defense contractors. Of course they want to sell arms
pogo.org/press/release/2020/lloyd-austins-defense-industry-ties-are-not-what-the-pentagon-needs/

But guns are bad, right?

Secret talks that are so secret every intelligence media outfit is talking about it to get you scared

If I was Putin I'd immediately nuke the west. I'd glass the entirety of Europe, North America, NZ, SA and Australia and whatever white enclaves exist in the world. I'd leave the spics, niggers and chinks alone. I'd even spare Israel and let them get culturally enriched by the races that remain after 99% of whites get genocided. Oblivion is the only salvation from the suffering of the white race. The others can remain on prison planet. Fuck 'em. The only way to save whites is to genocide them and leave this rock in spirit form to a higher plane.

Kekimus maximus