The fate of Russia

Why does it fucking matter if this shithole stops existing? There's literally no saving it from a future of Chechen Muslims and permanent poverty. The people there are 75% White AT BEST and the politicians will NEVER, EVER, give a fuck about anyone outside oligarch circles.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1200x800, 1.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radikal.ru/video/qE6S95mVyF5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we stop existing the world is doomed or saved depending on which side you are rooting for

75% >56%

Attached: 0aa.png (418x408, 102.68K)

You're not going to save anyone
You can't even save the road from having potholes the size of a dumpster in Moscow

Attached: 03668512-russian-pothole-10.jpg (790x525, 100.2K)

>mutt complaining about 75% white country
>his own country is probably less than 30% white already if we count illegals
kek

Attached: 1638803414642.jpg (371x313, 23.36K)

We are saving the world by existing. If we collapse China will become unstoppable and Europe will drown in refugees.

>muttoid subhuman continues to have Russia building villas in his head , not even living rent free but establishing whole settlements

Kek.
Seethe and dilate , I'd say. Pretty rich calling it a shirt hole when it's ingrained into your every cell lmao

Attached: 1645378334157.jpg (827x1024, 110.8K)

>le based Putin will save the world by robbing his aids-ridden piggy-bank of a country for a few more years
You're delusional brother.
>Russian expat cope
Embarrassing but I can't blame you for fleeing that shithole.

Thats already happening for 15 years you fucking retard.

Russia doesn't matter no.
Massive country with an economy smaller than the BeNeLux.

We have a population of 140 million. Take a guess where they will head if the country collapses. Same with Central Asia. China will grab Siberia and become impossible to curtail.

>let me tell you about your country post by some mutt who lives inside walmart

We have been spoiling the air to the west for more than 1000 years already, so dont think we are going to suddenly stop doing our mission

Attached: russia.jpg (1300x874, 530.87K)

We need to split them up even further
Each minority should get their own country.
But they should get territory where none of the minority lives in, while at the same time some territory where the minority is actually the majority should go to a different country.
This way we will have eternal ethnic conflicts and even more (unrecognised) countries.
As for the Russians, each major city should become a city states with some environs. Just like in the good old times when it was just a bunch of princedoms.

Do this and Russia will be locked in eternal civil war and never ever bother us ever again.

if they care and they have the will to exist then they have the right to do so, if your will is greater then theirs then you can make them stop existing

No R*ssia before 1721

>split them up
You failed to do that last time

Attached: soviets.png (600x759, 135.86K)

The icy shithole has broken up twice in the last century.

Wrong, all russian areas should be ethnically cleansed and resettled with real people.

Russia is literally the only country in the world that is maintaining the balance of power since 17th century. We've cucked so many countries that were one step away from world domination, that the whole world should be thankful it's not in shambles already.

Russia plans to take Europe and I'm struggling to find an excuse to oppose.

Seethe, angloscum. A good reality check will do you good while also tearing you butthole apart

Remember: it was the Russians who insisted on Chechen Muslims to remain inside Russia

The fact is that Russia took everything bad from the West, and nothing good.

Attached: 1639168101342русня.png (1024x768, 810.52K)

I will not rest until every single Russian will get it's own unrecognised country!
Mark my words!!!

Projection

Well Europe intends to not put up a fight.

And what is exactly good besides the individual wealth wish they do not share? Nations need to have over-arching purposes to keep the cohesion together, kid. Vou are clearly out of your line here.

>I am the oldest sponsor of terrorism, respect me!

So close to digits. Keep rolling them and eventually Russia will fall

Yeah, keep live in your delusion, I give zero fuck what your hastily invented history books teach you now

Attached: Sophia_Cathedral_1045AC_Novgorod.jpg (800x536, 95.15K)

Soviet culture from the second half of the 20th century is peak doomer aesthetics. Very soulful.

If everyone is hating us, then we do everything right. But don't you worry, soon you will also be russian and everyone will also be hating you ;)

radikal.ru/video/qE6S95mVyF5

Russia no longer has a culture, has never had a goal other than to destroy its population, the people in the majority of Russians support the gerontocratic KGB dictatorship. Orthodox Tradwife is a fake, Russia is a country of childless atheists. They are dying out faster than many European countries, only Caucasian and Central Asian Muslims are breeding.
No.

Same, like what is there for me right now? Some non-white getting ready to mug me if I go out? Sky high prices on even the most basic of goods? A complete lack of culture? I gain nothing from defending this place.

what about the mosque in russia and the new one in crimea? kek

the biggest mosque in europe is in russia

you have no young population, birth rates are going down every year and the people wont become younger, the war in ukraine will cause the remains of young russians to die

your military has out dated tech

you literally purged anyone with an iq of above >70

you are a literal mongolian rape baby that burned your pic related multiple times in the past, 70% of russians have that pale skin and mongolian eyes

biggest country in the world but gdp lower than texas by about half kek

your gas reserves are useless if you keep selling so much of them, you will run out soon

putin is a literal manlet nkvd jew and your country is run by soviet oligarchs

you have no freedom and you can only do what the goverment tells you to do

based stalin, killed over 39 milion ruskis while being a georgian jew, man really didnt give a fuck kek

pic related, your average russian jewish mutt

Attached: 29D494BA-950A-4DBB-9AEA-A206683F98F5.png (258x195, 7.5K)

Your country is losing like half a million people every year, user. Your culture is cheap knock-off of ours

I'd rather live under the Russian sphere of influence than the American globalhomo disaster.

>Why does it fucking matter if this shithole stops existing? There's literally no saving it from a future of perpetual corruption and permanent poverty. The people there are 75% White AT BEST and the politicians will NEVER, EVER, give a fuck about anyone outside oligarch circles.

Attached: Ukraine.jpg (3500x2333, 268.2K)

>whatabout

Don't throw brocks if you live in a glass house

Based. Happy 2-1 btw.

Attached: IMG_20220126_111538.jpg (1080x644, 152.32K)

*bricks

Your country lost 1 mil. last year lmao.

Attached: IMG_20211224_205856.jpg (1080x1280, 219.84K)

But Ukraine is the most depopulated country in Europe

Attached: Khohol.png (1159x726, 294.64K)

Were they killed in masturbation machines?