Robert Malone

listened to the Rogan episode with him, he claims to be the inventor of the m-rna technology.
Now he warns against getting the vaccine and spoke about some pretty wild (if true) stuff concerning big pharma and the government.
What do you make of it?

Attached: BBF26DZQRBBHVDNLKGOW5JEBVU.jpg (1441x811, 101.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/9ZQxwTO3EahS/
youtube.com/watch?v=CVaSHbQg-P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He deserves the Nobel Prize for the advancement of science.

I believed him
He is more trust worthy then Beagle Boy Fouchi

Anything on Joe Rogan is a narrative that Jews want you to hear.

Vaccines being killshots is likely a psyop. I would still never recommend taking it.

Old news. Where have you been the last year?

Attached: 1654279986425.jpg (992x661, 415.26K)

yes he invented MRNA technology

who cares all i did was look at the death rate by age to see that i am at zero risk from covid and havent thought about the disease or vax since
why are people so obsessed

It's all true (pic rel). Don't listen to the smears about him not being the "inventor." There's no one single inventor of complex technology like this. He's highly qualified and was involved in much of the base research all this was developed on top of. No one, even at the pharma companies has a handle on all of this, compartmentalization and plausible deniability are key. He speculates about some things which is used smear him as well. Keep digging you're on the right track.

Attached: 1634570648035.png (1154x2092, 870.42K)

If the vaccine is so terrible, why did he get it?

He got the initial shot based off of the data at the time. He's an establishment scientist and at that point had no reason to question things. There's nothing inherently wrong with mRNA technology, it's how we've decided to use it that's the problem. As soon as data was released about what the current vaccines are he spoke up. Basically he had assumed that there were major advances since his days of active research. Turns out there weren't. As soon as he knew he spoke up. See the pic rel in; .

he's a very reasonable and intelligent individual.

hes a glowie.

Geneticist here, actually there is something fundamentally wrong with mRNA vaccines:

1) It's digital not analog, which is to say you are given information, not anything physical that could help you. Your body uses the information directly, as encoded, which is to say everyone develops the exact same kind of immunity, no variance what so ever

2) The vaccine can contain more information than just how to make spike protein, such as a barcode

3) The barcode can be made very specific, as in specific to the vial you got injected with, for essentially no additional cost.

4) A nigger tonged my anus

>What do you make of it?
he seems to be one of those guys who are very ambitious and somewhat ruthless as young men and later, having achieved success, mellow out considerably and try to do good.

i have read a lot by him regarding covid and vaccines. he is calm, precise and redpilled.

very important figure now.

Attached: ivermectin chad.jpg (951x728, 53.06K)

I agree with all of that. mRNA tech won't ever make effective vaccines, but mRNA tech in and of itself COULD be used safely land effectively. But I agree there's a reason that we didn't just make these vaccines 30 years ago to influenza and common cold. mRNA tech won't ever make effective vaccines for your reason 1.

Your other points don't make as much sense and make me think you aren't a geneticist though. You would need to run a full production process to make each unique vial from start to finish. You aren't just adding a unique "barcode" (I assume you just mean some pattern added on at the end that would individually ID that particular vaccine dose and thereby person) at the end of the process. Whatever is in the vials, it's at least the same thing from batch to batch. You just can't make individually uniquely tailored mRNA strands and keep track of them on the level of billions of vials in this timeframe. Mass production of the product in batches is the only way.

He is the discoverer of the mRNA viral vector for gene therapy. He seems like a very smart dude who everyone loved until he asked some very logical questions about the vaccine. I would say the push back is a good indicator he is on the right track.

I did not need one single warning from anyone concerning the vax. I assume that is probably the way it was for all those not currently vaxed. So this interview was used to cause contention in those that consented to the shot.

He’s a Freemason and an intelligence asset just playing his part. Just ignore him.

> He got the initial shot based off of the data at the time.
He sounds really stupid, then.

Here’s someone who spoke to him recently and has added the implications for the financial side. Worth watching:

bitchute.com/video/9ZQxwTO3EahS/

Attached: 5AE93FD4-BBDF-4599-BD1D-F2F3F49A79BB.gif (800x600, 425.5K)

>You just can't make individually uniquely tailored mRNA strands and keep track of them on the level of billions of vials in this timeframe.

Google "single cell sequencing" and get back to me, i've actually done it. The steps are simple:

1) Run a PCR with no templates, resulting in nucleosides being randomly incorporated into whatever is made, essentially generating noise of a specific length. 20bp is enough to barcode everyone on the planet.

2) dilute

3) ligate

4) thats it. there is no step 4.

Actually, because you're almost certainly a lazy nigger, here's a cartoon: youtube.com/watch?v=CVaSHbQg-P8

>What do you make of it?

scenario A:
the vax is bad and people will be crippled or even die. this will allow china to take over without interruption as the kikes want to

scenario B:
the vax is mostly a placebo just like what it's supposed to protect against.
both are political weapons to devide people. this way it will be quite easy to take over even more of the west for the kikes

scenario C:
the vax is an actual vaccine/antidot against a disease that wasn't released yet, so only the speep-est of sheep will survive and 'enjoy' their globohomo slavery.
pretty unlikely, but theoretically still possible)

scenario D:
it's mostly a boomer remover, because the west can't handle the millions of old people

scenario E:
it's a placebo, but bad goyim get the kill-shot from the masonic staff at the 'vaccine' center.

secenario F:
it's some 5G killswitch like in Deus Ex 1

scenario G:
maybe a bit of many of these theories

long story short: only the kikes know what it does
someone should 'ask' them some questions...

Attached: 1582387841118.jpg (642x640, 303.54K)

Always possible.

He was a normie walking into this, I can't really blame him. As soon as he realized what's going on he spoke up. If your metric is that everyone has to have understood and been onboard since day one to fight this, your team is going to be very small.

I didn't say it wasn't possible. I said it wasn't possible at scale. You can't repeat that process billions of times in a year, with the added logistics of keeping track of all of it.

He took the vaccine himself tho, why? Just to travel?

Much of what he is saying is perfectly reasonable but I would not put my full faith in anyone. He has less reason to be dishonest about the vax and its problems than big pharma and the govt. does. He also seems to be far better educated on the topic than the standard tv doctor government shill. Its looks as though he was right about the serious risk of myocarditis. What else is he going to be proven right about? What else will the government health authorities and their big pharma counterparts be shown to have been deceptive or just plain wrong about?

Anyone got a link to this episode so i don't have to download Spotifly?

yeah you'd need some sort of "vaccine identification document" or something. Yeah they'd never "store citizen ID and vaccine lot number" in the same database. That would be pure madness.

I'm afraid its not only possible, it explains every facet of the pandemic and has been the go-to theory for practicing schitzo geneticists since 2019.