MAJOR HAPPENING

Lower-level Russian tactical commanders have been given orders consistent with orders to invade Ukraine, U.S. officials tell @ABC News.

The #US Embassy in Moscow issued a warning to Americans about possible terrorist attacks in #Russia.

Attached: 63AB88A3-0F50-4DC1-A8DC-D2AF39DEE7F0.jpg (750x563, 227.11K)

>consistent with orders
what does this mean

>Lower-level Russian tactical commanders
This is like mexican warlocks cursing trump

It's pretty sad to watch a bunch of cuckservative NPCs pooh-pooh'ing the obvious happening because they don't want Biden to be right (as if Biden being right helps him anyway -- it doesn't).

Lower level niggers have said "it's time"

It means that you tell your troops to go to the border and someone says that this is exactly what you'd order your troops to do if you were in the process of attacking

it means they are a close source familiar with the thinking of consistent orders

Jesus Christ can this shit just happen already?

>consistent with
Ridiculous yanks!

2 MORE ORDERS

Not my problem, Jewish president of a formerly ethnic Russian territory. Don't care, send the faggot military find by me.

Golly gee, the US sure has a lot of Intel from all ranks in the Russian Army, huh.

Probably that they've been given their objective orders and detailed plans, then sent to their final lines of departure to await order to execute.

>orders consistent with orders
lol what kind of pilpul is this

c'mon

Hello my deer friends

This is bush craft bear speaking to you live from "the ukraine"* , The Russia army is very quiet tonight, over there you cxan be see the lights of the DNR ...

*so called

What’s the motivation behind the Russian troops on the border risking their lives? Sex with Ukrainian women?

oooh boii once they do pull out their sources who are familiar with putins thinkin, thats when shit will get real.

Submission fetish. They get horny from executing Jewish orders

happooners are so fucking desperate holy shit

Attached: Cringe.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

They are going to look like such jackasses when nothing happens.

>JUST TWO MORE TANKS
I'm bored of this shit already, Putin can you please shit or get off the pot

C'mon man.

Attached: 1644925934437.jpg (602x617, 99.95K)

You can never believe any of the following:
>US media
>US "officials"
>US intelligence
I am so tired of waiting for this habbening, can NATO hurry the fuck up & bottle it & back off already, we all know they will.

Attached: Unsolved Mysteries.jpg (1143x855, 164.02K)

What a crazy concept. Russia, a country with a long history of corruption, and a current president with a documented history of political corruption. There's no possible way that corruption could spread to low-rank military members.