Why do Americans deny global warming, pollution and climate change? Are they so numbed by oil money?

Why do Americans deny global warming, pollution and climate change? Are they so numbed by oil money?

Attached: 46699938_401.jpg (700x394, 30.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
commondreams.org/news/2020/02/21/study-suggests-twitter-bots-have-substantial-impact-spreading-climate-misinformation
peri.umass.edu/greenhouse-100-polluters-index-current
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Klaus Schwab openly states on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he proudly states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders".

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

you didnt answer my question, why are denying basic physics?

powergrab
consequences of powergrab will be more destructive than just letting eat chicken

Idk, could be the decades of false predictions and waffling. Or billions in fraud for the environmental industry.

>t. Invested in green energy companies and tesla

>deny
It's not that they don't deny, it's that it's not high on their priority. Sorry they don't live easy comfortable privileged lives where their biggest concern is the temperature increasing by 2 degrees in 90 years. Most people are worried about rent next month and putting food on the table.

Attached: IMG_3319.png (230x219, 7.03K)

You are numbed by the onions industry my man.
Think for yourself. There's no reason to accept these claims.

The climate changes, I don't care let it change.

Oil money would be my guess.
Anti climate change shills showed up on Any Forums in 2014, also originally supporting Cruz.
I think it's funded by the Koch brothers
>commondreams.org/news/2020/02/21/study-suggests-twitter-bots-have-substantial-impact-spreading-climate-misinformation

It's not a scientific argument that you are trying to make.

The Koch borthers are medleing anywhere they can to shill their oil, wouldnt be a surprise

im balls deep in biotech which have nothing to do with climate change

There are big money interests on both side of every contentious political issue.
There is still a truth of the matter; so just pointing to some leftist boogieman doesn't help you.

He knows that. He also knows the ecological damage caused by strip mining for rare metals used in batteries and other "clean" energy sources. He knows all these things are shipped across the globe on container ships that out out more pollution than millions of cars. And of course he's completely obvious to the contributions third world countries make to ocean pollution

When we export coal to China to make goods for the Europoors, why should we?

Better we just stop coal exports. There are so many ways to fuel production in modern time.

he answered your question, you can't believe in the arguments of globohomo agents, why would the general population of the world must be responsible for the actions of few corporations contaminating the world? their plan of taxing the world over something man has no control is less about the concern for the impact has on the environment and more about gaining control, money laundry and general corruption.

The climate will change regardless of man actions as found out in the geological analysis of the world's temperature found in soil, ice and rings of very old trees if you believe in that, according to the analysis the world has undergo some cyclical changes in temperature over the ages, in fact it used to be even warmer when man didn't even exist.

Furthermore all these years since they stablished that money laundry scheme they haven't show any real result and shutting down the world with the artificial pandemic had more impact than years of american money going to corrupt unelected offcials.

I don't want these dishonest and corrupt "people" shaping the world for me.

The damage and pollution caused by fossil fuel extraction is far greater than that caused by the extraction of minerals for green energy, not to mention the global warming damage caused by carbon energy.

>The climate will change regardless of man actions

Greenhouse gasses, mainly CO2, but also methane were involved in most of the climate changes in Earth’s past. When they were reduced, the global climate became colder. When they were increased, the global climate became warmer. When CO2 levels jumped rapidly, the global warming that resulted was highly disruptive and sometimes caused mass extinctions. Humans today are emitting prodigious quantities of CO2, at a rate faster than even the most destructive climate changes in earth's past.

>climate models consistently inaccurate
>bullshit alarmism by midwit grifters
>continued attack on any sort of energy independence
>carbon tax just a fund raiser for corrupt politicians
>globohomo pushes it harder in the west, but allows 3rd worlders to reap the benefits of oil and gas
It doesn't add up

Same reason you deny being a faggot.

Climate models have already predicted many of the phenomena for which we now have empirical evidence. Climate models form a reliable guide to potential climate change. Where models have been running for sufficient time, they have also been proved to make accurate predictions

Attached: SLR_models_obs.gif (450x317, 11.7K)

That's propaganda user.

and from all the years of money poured into the scheme what they have to show? It's a scam, you just don't want to admit it. Wanna change something? individual actions have way more impact than giving them money to these faggots, go plan some trees.

Why do g*rms hate nuclear power? Is it because they’re fucking retarded and should be laughed at?
Keep buying Russian gas you stupid fucks, America is better than you

It's simple logic, you son of a bitch. Just look at what oil drilling, fracking and coal mining have done to nature.

>global warming
maybe happening maybe not, so fuck you i dont care.

>climate change
maybe happening maybe not, so fuck you i dont care.

>pollution
you have my attention, now tell me how many articles and research and laws we have about pollution compared to fake problems like climate change or global warming.
come on, i am listening.

Why are we talking about this??? What a waste of fucking time, Klaus! You don't think there are other things happening in the world right now that are more PRESSING than freakin climate change?

Attached: 1644953913186.gif (510x510, 1.92M)

Just 100 companies responsible for 71% of global emissions. Stop shilling for "muh individual actions". Individual actions wont stop this 100 companies, we need policies to stop them.

peri.umass.edu/greenhouse-100-polluters-index-current

It's propaganda because I can say the same exact fucking thing about lithium mining.

>earth is 4.5 billion years old
>we have temps for around 150 years
>this is less than 0.000003% of earth's age
cool representative sample you have there. so do you look at 2 people in the USA and decide the entire population statistics from them?

> can say the same exact fucking thing about lithium mining.
You don't burn lithium like coal or oil, you fucking retard. It's used for the power generation tool that lasts for many years, not the power source. That's a fundamental difference, plus the damage is much less. But of course, a complete idiot doesn't know the difference between power source and power generation tool.

How many times do the chink solar shills and jew climate niggers need to be wrong about the end of the world for you to figure out its not happening?

Every disaster that climate jews have predicted hasn't happened. Nothing has changed, not one single thing of substance has happened. Go outside, it's all still there you alarmist faggot. And it's gonna be there in X amount of years, and instead of owning the fact your wrong you'll just slink back into your doomer fantasy world to watch Inconvinant Truth.

Why was Global Warming rebranded into 'Climate Change'? I wonder if it's because they can't prove that man made emissions are causing the globe to warm. Really makes you think

than taxing the general population isn't the way as proposed by the faggots in power. An individual action could be getting involved in politics, your point of view will not be supported because they already have a different dishonest agenda going on, you have to take action.

>we need policies to stop them.
>wah, mommy government plz do something.
fucking kill yourself, i am sorry that i gave you a serious answer in my previous posts. you sound like a massive faggot.
this thread has been seasoned with herbs.