What is it about gays that makes them want to beat people with pipes?

What is it about gays that makes them want to beat people with pipes?

Attached: Screenshot_20220220-112639_SmartNews.jpg (1439x1655, 562.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

week.com/2022/02/19/decatur-teen-accused-trying-kill-his-neighbor-being-gay/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who was gay? the teen or the man?

He looks like he's one anime away from becoming a full blown troon

I don't understand. I thought gays like to lay pipes.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

kek

>already in uniform
That means he had to get naked and stand in a room with a bunch of other naked men lol

all the gays i've ever encountered have been very aggressive. probably something wrong in the brain.

>be a teen
>fag tries to rape you
>beat him with a pipe
>WHY ARE TEENS SO HOMOPHOBIC

Attached: 1419761443936.gif (500x418, 956.8K)

show burger flag, illiterate fren

Hey Faggots, My name is Ben Wolk, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any prime underage cunny? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot underage girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch.

Attached: VideoCapture_20210526-195414(1).jpg (1080x1920, 251.26K)

I had to jump out of a window and break my leg to keep from getting raped and killed by a fag in a fight over a crackpipe

is this the new Any Forums chud face?

You know how straight men have the same reaction in the brain when they see two men kissing as they do when seeing maggots eating rotting flesh? It's because gay urges are literally caused from fecal parasites that are doing what nature does, finding a way to survive. We are literally seeing two parasite riddled men kissing which is why our brains process it the same as maggots. Fags are disgusting and as a society they should be shunned because they are dead ends, they can't procreate therefore have no future therefore should not be protected by a forward looking society. The natural response is to beat the fuck out of them with wrenches.

>because he was gay
The lad probably did because the faggot tried to rape him or a family member, like a younger brother.

>What is it about gays that makes them want to beat people with pipes?
Because most people instinctually know that buggery is disgusting and evil.

CARLOS!

Kids name is Ethan Dickerson

Looks one anime on the wrong side of that line already

Beating gays with pipes? WTH?
They should be using baseball bats for a better grip.

American moment

>The arresting officer’s sworn statement said Dickerson had used duct tape over the victims mouth, around his hands and feet, and bound him to a chair.

>The officer saw the victim bleeding from multiple wounds, a pipe wrench on the ground surrounded by multiple pools of blood. In the court documents, the victim states he asked the teen “Why” he was doing this to him. The victim says Dickerson responded by saying, “You know why I have to do this. You’re gay. You’re evil... I’m going to kill you.”
>week.com/2022/02/19/decatur-teen-accused-trying-kill-his-neighbor-being-gay/
A role model for the youth of today.

my first thought
jeez these writers nowadays are sloppy

Their whole so called "sexual preference" involves being beaten with pipes.

based tomboy fag basher

how does the pipe wrench identify? perhaps "he" refers to "it".

too bad you didn't land on your head you filthy loser

Carlos, no! Too soon!

i don't know about all that parasite shit but i do know i get repulsed by queers