Maajid Nawaz is based beyond levels

>There are some supranational interests here that exists above the nation-state working. As I said a power grab working to define the future in a certain direction and that is to make sure thay decentralization doesnt happen. The mother of centralization is the CCP. So we're at a crossroads historiacally we can either move towards decentralization and people power..

Most of this shit many of us here already know, but he goes in deep. Will this start waking up more NPCs?

Attached: Screenshot_20220220-140158_Spotify.jpg (1079x1109, 396.23K)

No, because he didn't mention the Jews.

NPCs need to have all information handed to them on a platter. They are incapable of making any sort of inference.

If he outright says the Jews, then Spotify wouldn't publish the episode. Be real.

>its da CCP
This is such a brainlet take. USA is the problem

NPCs should be killed in a fucking Holocaust

>CCP bad
>gubment bad
>i love jews and islam is evil
>this guy is based, right fellow goys?
kill yourself kike

>Will this start waking up more NPCs?
you cant wake up an NPC, its impossible.

Attached: akrblsx4zze81.jpg (800x1503, 316.55K)

I disagree with him on a lot of issues, but the geezer is absolutely redpilled and a rare genuine journalist who spoke out against lockdowns and their origins at the time, and anti protest laws.

retarded shit
>we're at a crossroads historiacally
more like approaching the phase shift of a cycle. decentralization is inevitable, the extent thereof is the unknown

>The mother of centralization is the CCP
more retardation. it's merely an "example" or perhaps "the epitome" thereof, not "the mother". also most likely that china is simply being used as an experiment

wouldnt be surprise if he's another useful idiot (like rogan) or agency asset

>CCP's expansion throughout the world in the form of various industrial/business interests while largely indifferent to the culture of the locals
>globohomo's expansion throughout the world in the form of an explicit anti-white anti-Christian to literally no economic benefit at all
Yeah I know which I'm picking

china is the jewish ideal of what a society should look like, I think that is his point.
so either we get off this fucking train or end up living like slaves just like the chinks.

He’s a former Islamic extremist you really think he doesn’t know that lmao

>a former Islamic extremist
Aka a glowie that once got paid to groom young Muslims into committing terrorist acts

He is very very knowledgeable about Islamic sects, clearly in deep

>No, because he didn't mention the Jews.

people who think that jews are together in something probably doesn't know many jews

meh. china is irrelevant because it's its own thing and always will be (due to being uniquely chinese). it certainly serves as a model of sorts (thus as an experiment to see if such a state could even function and persist), but one which could never be replicated due to the preceding fact

Jewish nepotism? Never heard of it! :^)

He is a glownigger you stupid faggot. China is decentralized as fuck and isn't cucked to globohomo. No faggot lgbt shit, rapefugees, or even niggers in china for a reason you dumb kike shill faggot GLOWNIGGER

Everybody knows only glowniggers are anti China

to clarify a bit
*uniquely chinese meaning relatively homgenous ethnicity, culture, language, and history. this includes the more recent industrialization process than western countries

china could really only even be used as a model for a country which still hasnt undergone an industrialization process

Attached: theLeaf.jpg (496x521, 272.75K)

>people who think that jews are together in something probably doesn't know many jews

I know a lot of Jews. You, as an Austrian, probably have few or no personal experience with them.

All Jews are loyal to the Jewish cause. Almost all of them are psychopaths with zero conscience. Almost all of them believe that "white supremacy" needs to be eradicated. Almost all of them believe that "white supremacy" is the result of the mere existence of white people.

low iq take. the jewish ideal is what america is. corporations completely unaccountable to and stronger than the state, corporate financing of political figures and parties, private ownership of propaganda (media, hollywood, etc)

the reason jews dont like centralization is because they become fully visible. private jews put the toothless state on display as the enemy meanwhile they remain invisible as corporate oligarchs

>corporations completely unaccountable to and stronger than the state
kek imagine believing that. Corporations ARE the state, just one of many branches. There is no corporate ruling class without the government turning the screws.
>corporate financing of political figures and parties
See above
>private ownership of propaganda (media, hollywood, etc)
FDR was arguably the most Jewish-controlled president in our history and also supported public propaganda than probably any other president. Additionally, billions of government dollars are given to universities and "art" institutions to spread propaganda.
>private jews put the toothless state on display as the enemy meanwhile they remain invisible as corporate oligarchs
Imagine thinking Jews are still operating in secrecy. Every government institution has a massive Jewish over-representation as well, and they bare their teeth as well as anyone.