Casually BTFO's all arguments against white ethno nationalism without even being about it and also written by a Jew

>casually BTFO's all arguments against white ethno nationalism without even being about it and also written by a Jew
Heh, nothin personnel, troons

Attached: 9780674341166_p0_v1_s1200x630 (2).jpg (257x400, 32.92K)

>have nukes
>dont use them
>heres your schizophrenia bro

like you understood even the first 10 pages of it

Attached: 1629820449640.png (552x290, 188.76K)

Why would I want a white ethnostate as opposed to a high-IQ state? I don't want to live among a bunch of mouth-breathing rednecks telling me about every stupid fucking LARP and hooooppening on the Internet.

>Why would I want a white ethnostate as opposed to a high-IQ state?
Because high IQ people will always birth the occasional low-IQ child they won't want to just kill on command?
WTF, are you fucking retarded?

Sorry, with that reply, it's clear you don't qualify for the high-IQ state.

wrong

Good luck with your turbo larp ideology that has never existed.
Good luck convincing the ethnic tribalists that own your dumb ass to stop winning.

Send them off to a penal colony

Cry harder, redneck. Sorry that you haven't heard about the future of high-IQ genetic engineering.

Do the ethnically tribal Jews that own your dumb ass send THEIR lower IQ offspring off to die?
Cope time

>my solution for Jews owning and destroying my civilization is to wish for some pie in the sky technocratic futurism
bye bye retard, you won't be missed

Cool, while we're talking about pie-in-the-sky fantasies, keep us updated on the progress toward your white ethnostate.

>Jews own you with ethnic tribalism
>whites can't do the same exact thing because...... they just can't, ok!?!??????

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (1000x1000, 73.17K)

As I said, keep us updated.

>implying
retard

Free PDF version pls

Eugenics + White Ethnostate = High IQ whites

Whatever game they are playing, it is rigged in their favour always.

>Eugenics
N-n-n-nooooo, only whiteness matters. We welcome every fucking Qnigger and MAGA boomer and lifted-truck redneck.

>look bro, we can ethnically collectivise to fight Jews but we have to wait hundreds of years to perfect this ultra complex technology first
>I don't care that they somehow are beating us without it, we still need to go through these steps first!!!!
It's literally just blind racial solidarity, LMAO

abandon thread

Yeah we tried that and this is what resulted.

Keep us updated with your high IQ nationalism
Getting filled with chinks now and want whiteys help now? Sorry this is white man's board, race traitors not allowed.