So, will you be fighting for your countries when the war with the evil Russia and China happens?

So, will you be fighting for your countries when the war with the evil Russia and China happens?

Attached: b384f7482f46b3c67bb561e7768a1457.jpg (1080x1350, 289.63K)

Of course not, my country's national politics have been completely corrupted by foreign private interests.

No, too fat and old.

Jesus the shilling is fucking endless. Yes I will gladly kill and rape your women, ching chong / Ivan, just like my Finnish grandfather did outside Leningrad for years.

If it means I could have my way with those girl soldiers yes

AWOOOGA

Only if it means I can cut their yellow fingers off and make a necklace

Fucking based

Attached: BE290D58-8656-4D47-B32A-BD7A0473C29F.jpg (990x1555, 840.89K)

Damn them fucking titties would melt the snow at my feet

I'm too old as well, but young and fit enough to become "Jody". Have fun my dudes. Thank you for your service! kek

I'm too old to serve, but if they invade I can whip up some surprises for them. Some funny sticks smeared with funny shit perhaps?

>So, will you be fighting for your countries when the war with the evil Russia and China happens?
see

No.

you mean fight WITH russia and china against the gringos?
sure, if I can hop the border and exclusively kill niggers I'm down

Attached: el_chupacabras_by_orochitiamat-dam3spn.jpg (714x1119, 126.44K)

This is an unrelated thread asking who will fight for freedom, not about you self loving, draft dodging chuds.

I'll do as my forebears have always done. If your a nigger, faggot, jews anything else if you stay off my land you can nigger, jew, faggot to your hearts content. Step on my land and I'll do a warcrime.

Yes.
I will fight for my country and only my country. However, I will not die for Biden's Son's oil.

Draft dodging is the new sport.

Erm, no.

Attached: pakisinthetrenches.jpg (310x465, 20.86K)

No chance in hell

Those are men.

Never

I wouldn't help those kiddie rapping faggots if God asked me to.

I want them to both sit on my face until I pass out.

I am eager for the collapse of the West in order to genocide all the American vassals in Bulgaria. The majority of the population thinks like me, excluding the NGO activists, politicians, bureaucrats.

Attached: IMG_20210920_161250_164.jpg (800x754, 90.24K)

>Defending pakis and coal burners
No thanks jeff

If I saw Russian and/or Chinese tanks rolling down my street I wouldn't care.
I would probably opt to aid the "enemy" to spite ZOG.

but my country is evil nato slave and keeps importing niggers and taxing the rich so hard that our entire industry didn't just start outsourcing but fucking left. I'd rather have someone who cares about the people

Data mining thread

No
Not fighting for an army that flys BLM and rainbow flags
I rather join the enemy

Absolutely not - let them draft the LGBT rainbow alliance first, followed by operation Black Shield.

Attached: 1644858204073.gif (640x358, 3M)