Will whites die out or will we get our shit back together?

Attached: 1630940898818.jpg (640x578, 54.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yt8rOEepLJ0
youtu.be/2OYsgAawB-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate frogposters, their IQ is single-digit.

>their IQ is single-digit.
unlike these doubles

we'll die out and it'll be a good thing senpai

gotchu check them trips

Although white men are intelligent hard, working, and innovative.
White women are the dumbest animals on the planet.

die out lol dont be over dramatic. its on a relative basis. i wouldnt want to hold non white cards at all and i aint even give much about skincolor that much.

Both
The ones that wont get their shit together will die out as their worldview demands no or less children than that of christians, boomercons, right wingers

if we will ever take our countrys back is another questions

The only way for whites to survive is to accept that our countries are lost.
Instead of fixing the npcs, nigger problem and kikery, we have to gather the remaining whites and built a new country.

Attached: 7b5a399324a7a4f503fcffbbe85adc45edc648018e94629457ff02fbb208e028.png (1239x2000, 873.61K)

We will die out and 100 years later we will prayed to like gods because the remaining subhumans will finally realize farms don't work when you sell the irrigation pipes for scrap to buy Jordans.

nothing will happen
days goes by and decline continues

never but one day you may see something like this
youtu.be/yt8rOEepLJ0

It will shrink to hardened band of few from their they go on to conquer again and become plentiful. Using the lessons of the tragic past they will contain or eliminate sub humans. They will lead a new golden age and turn their attention to the stars.

>100 years later we will prayed to like gods
Among a few crazies, sure.
But most non-white people aren't going to worship the slavers and colonisers who will ultimately be blamed for the damage of climate change.

Whites will continue to die out until the only Whites that are left will be exclusively /our guys/. All of the weak Whites will have jumped into the abyss of racemixing or simply voluntarily gone extinct. Once all that's left is the refined and distilled core, you're going to see some serious shit that will make the Third Reich seem incompetent and bumbling by comparison.

Attached: pepeblast.jpg (842x434, 34.86K)

Men have let them get that way. The greatest barrier to restoring the white race WILL be white women because they have become so heavily indoctrinated against marriage, traditional gender roles, and any type of political institution/ideology that doesn't make nigger/faggot/spic/whore feelings paramount. It will be like trying to put toothpaste back in a tube - their entire worldview and lifestyles will literally have to be shattered, which will not go well. Imagine trying to even explain the changes that must be made to preserve whites to a woman who fully believes that abortion is personal human right, white domestic terrorism is the biggest threat to America, and fucking your co-workers while selling naked photos online is an "empowering" thing.

Obviously, this is not all white women, but it's a large portion - arguably the majority in America.

Attached: beautiful.jpg (1024x800, 123.91K)

There will be no "White" global escape.
Some White countries like Hungary and Eastern Europe, that are authoritarian Nationalist and closed borders, will survive. Those that don't switch to that system won't (like Western Europe).

USA is FUBAR. Don't count on the USA. They are basically a Jew golem and Whites are quasi minority there. Also no chance of a proper White government in the US anymore. Canada is mentally brainwashed and globalist too. So is Australia. It really will come down to Europe, esp Eastern Europe and Russia.

I also think the Germanic people (Austria, Germany, etc) will somehow turn things around a third time too.

I heard a voice inside my head… she spoke of the fall of burgerland. She said to me
>Even now there is hope left.
But I cannot see it, it is long since we had any hope.
youtu.be/2OYsgAawB-s

Attached: B17E1AC6-1B59-41A0-BB07-24663B9653F1.jpg (1170x468, 347.12K)

With Germany its extremely unlikely. They can't really become based again because of their past

whites are fucked.. because black cock is seeding our women on levels never before imagined..

I agree and I think it will actually happen naturally over time. Whites will coalesce naturally as their numbers diminish and those will all be people who recognize the importance of the race. Then once those people are backed into a corner the final stages of the Kali Yuga will begin and the wheel will turn again.

The weak will die and no longer hold the chains of the strong.

There is no such thing as smart and sexy its a meme.

When our numbers dwindle to a critical level we will lash out abruptly and with genocidal violence ushering in the beginning of the golden age of mankind and then will make first contact with an alien civilization and discover that only racially homogenous planets are accepted into a planetary coalition.

Check deez nutz (quads)

I think German population is like a dormant dragon. Its sleeping since WW2 but when it wakes up, the charade will be over. I trust in Germany.

Here in France we also have elections in April. I pray for a far right leader.

As to Austria, I think you will be fine because you are small country like Switzerland, you can still resist.

>US is FUBAR
This is probably true. Culturally, it started getting very, very bad around 2008 but something flipped in 2016. Every headline since then has been pure hysterical outrage with blatant lies and/or nigger/faggot/woman/spic tears. That being said, there is a considerable percentage of very angry whites in the U.S. who may just turn things around once we hit the point of no return. You can see this in how white parents are responding to CRT and the reactions to Joe Biden

The only haven for whites (if U.S.A. goes full cuck) will probably be Eastern Europe. Germany is totally cucked because of WWII and they will never attempt that shit again without having the entire world lay into them.

Attached: americanschools.webm (320x570, 1.19M)

>I don't want to risk anything except a piece of paper
>I will rely on other people and politicians to fix the system

NGMI fren

Attached: 1644857796283.png (910x587, 887.17K)

>Grave Max ID
bros

Whites will never die out. We don't need any other race to survive...they need us.