Why does the right always lose?

The absolute best part of being on Any Forums is knowing that you've already lost. This is one of the last, somewhat mainstream bastions out free speech. You're all wildly aware of countless statistics, research papers, etc that prove you're right about the world, but you do nothing more than flash morse code on a Ukrainian live stream. Cool inside joke.

This site, and the many copycats are all filled with users who should have more reason than anyone to take legitimate action. You see foreign invaders, understand crime statistics, watch the degeneration of your women, but you do nothing. That's why I don't have to do anything for the left. You'll all watch tyranny come for you, and your final words will by typed out on this cess pool before they drag you away.

You lose because you're too weak to fight. Picrel is you

>inb4 glownigger, I just think you're all retarded

Attached: 1644546830565m.jpg (724x1024, 78.46K)

The trajectory of humanity is progressive always has been. Conservatives literally can't win.

If OP truly believed this, he wouldn't be here. His next post will be coping and reddit spacing. Watch.

Attached: b57a6ece49955123.jpg (1176x720, 194.71K)

As it should be

Coping with what? Watching police in full military garb destroy your little trucker get together? Oh no, dear user, your seething is so delicious that I can taste it. I love that pic you have there. If the propaganda wasn't working, you wouldn't need that pic

There isn't even a need to fight, as long as I survive the self proclaimed new gods will all fall. "Profressive" ideology is incompatible with reality, so it inevitably fails.

just throw your life away for bullshit your read and see online bro

go fuck yourself

Cope flavored with reliance on destiny

Nah, I'm busy making sure that your beautiful blonde girls' legs are open at the abortion clinic. No more ugly white babies, plenty more degeneracy

Even falling for the fallacy that saying cope means anything shows that you are devoid of rarional thought.
You come here to battle windmills even though you yourself say you already won.
Shouldn't you be celebrating? Yet I don't see you smile.

You are using a jewish meme, jewish buzzwords, jewish narratives, ...

>y...you lost chud! I'm 99% sure of it!
kys

>take action goyim!
I don't think i will, glowie.

Guys please stop falling for such simple bait. The OP put plenty of subtle jabs in there and every response from him has been insults. Please stop falling for this shit.

That's a whole lot of hyperbole cope user. I'm here for the laughs

Says the retard on a board full of frogs

Cooppppeeee. Ahahahah

Cope.
Keep telling yourself that you are here because you want to.
Just accept that you have lost control mein neger.

Not b8, just obvious discussion. Been waiting for this reply tho. You're the most heinous offender. Keep ignoring my put l posts like you ignore the somalis raping your women

Because of the same reason Any Forumsfags are DYEL and /fa/ggots look like bums: Imageboard users are simply incompetent.

>The trajectory of humanity is progressive always has been.
Until the dominant society croaks every 250 years and a new dark age resets things.

Did I call it or what?

Attached: FAykrpNWQAMml3x.jpg (326x279, 27.79K)

All this cope is delectable

>Evolution has a direction
Do you think dogs are more evolved than bacteria too?

lmao he couldn't even help himself, instacope and reddit spacing

Attached: oy.png (92x103, 2.86K)