Can Not Get Over Right-Wing Homophobia

I am a huge supporter of the right, I believe that Conservative principles of capitalism and individual responsible are great, but one thing I can not get over is the homophobia. I am not gay, I have a girlfriend, but one girl I used to hook-up with and am still goods friends with is Bi. I can't support a system that would have people like that, really good people, oppressed and marginalized. I want to create a world where everyone is free to do as they please, and minorities who aren't bothering anyone aren't thrown in camps for things they can't control.

Attached: homophobia.jpg (1200x900, 155.03K)

>I am not gay
but you're still a faggot

Attached: 1467.jpg (1173x880, 121.87K)

>. I want to create a world where everyone is free to do as they please
Go to hell, pedo enabler

Shalom memeflag.
How's the pay at Shareblue? I hope they gave you guys a raise to help cope with the booming biden inflation.

faggot

FPBP

Attached: 85BDFAEF-E644-41F9-ABE1-188DAEA7C26E.jpg (623x621, 66.86K)

Rot in hell homophobic terrorist.

I'm not a shill

>Rot in hell homophobic terrorist.
talking to ourselves are we

WE ARENT HOMOPHOBIC YOUR JUST A PEDO FAGGOT JEW GENETICALLY AND WE HATE YOU...........

lol fag

Get a load of this faggot

You can be gay and not be a faggot

you can be black and not be a nigger

It's a lifestyle

Attached: EoNOcOiUcAAO-5a.jpg (1000x1415, 170.71K)

>I am a huge supporter of the right, I believe that Conservative principles of capitalism and individual responsible are great, but
Why the fuck are you trying to soften the blow of your shitty opinion on Any Forums?
I can't downvote you, nigger. What are you so afraid of? And take that memeflag off. You look like a tool.

Attached: 1644705700732.jpg (743x596, 101.5K)

>you're oppressed and marginalized if you can't have uncensored gay anal sex broad casted to children in public schools
give your head a shake mate

Nobody asked, faggot

hating faggots is natural instinct. being a faggot is not.

I'm pro gay you dumbass.

Shut up terrorist.

Yeah, being rounded up and gassed because you can't help but feel attraction to the same gender is TOTALLY not oppression... totally.

you're exaggerating, I didn't

Wow the mask is slipping after a mere 3 posts.
I hope they're not paying you too much.

Stop being such a fragile faggot like libtards are, it's just words
I have a right to call an ugly tranny beast ugly just like you have the right to call me a racist homophobe despite me being bisexual and having a white boyfriend
I fucking hate having to pretend to be nice to people just because it's the "right thing to do" only to be labelled transphobic for not wanting to fuck a man in a dress

Attached: _100255644_heather.jpg (976x549, 53.92K)

>im pro dicks up my asshole
>im pro piss of God and go to hell

hahahahahahaha you fucking queer faggot nigger

No, you're the one exaggerating, no one wants to have "uncensored gay sex" and "broadcast" to children in public schools.

They just don't want to get legally persecuted if they're caught being gay.

>I am a huge supporter of the right, I believe that Conservative principles of capitalism and individual responsible are great, but

Attached: 1615582488139.jpg (799x720, 432.16K)

Your under the impression the right wants you to join.like some club . Fuck off and grow up.

It's not just words.

Forced castration, gas chambers, and prison sentences, are not """just words"""

>God
>Real
Take meds schizo.

>supports pedophilia
>"I'm not a shill"
You don't belong here.

Yeah you do want me to join, you'll never win election if every normal person thinks you're a bunch of terrorist freaks. Grow the fuck up and understand how politics works.

Please just shut the fuck up.

Attached: FB_IMG_1644983329490.jpg (1080x653, 48.51K)

> I believe that Conservative principles
> of capitalism
> I want to create a world where everyone is free to do as they please
A paedophile apologist Recucklican?
Like a clockwork

Attached: oh say can you see.jpg (1080x719, 158.42K)

None of that is happening today but nice try antifa shill

This has got to be the most low effort bait post I've ever seen.
Good Lord why are people replying?

in other words, you're a a trump supporter

Fuck off. Your faggotry should not be promoted nor accepted. Disgusting faggots and anyone who supports them need to be hanged.

No you fucking can't dude. It's a genetic fucking error that defines the core motivations to passing on beneficial genetics. If anything I'm happy you people are more open with it so when things do collapse I don't have to look so hard.

conceptualize the aroma

they had to take this photo outside for structural reasons.

you just replied you stupid cunt

Attached: 1645369580890 (1).jpg (906x1024, 208.89K)

Shut up faggotlover.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Disgust is not fear, sodomite.

this

You're a terrorist, Consevatives would still throw you in prison

Yeah I know... and that's why we're trying to CONSERVE the current order... to prevent the Alt-Right from relegating us back to those times.

>I am a huge supporter of the right, I believe that Conservative principles of capitalism and individual responsible are great,
Do not conflate American cuckservatism with rightism as a whole. Nationalism and capitalism are both called right-wing ideologies despite them having absolutely nothing to do with each other.

At this point it's just funny to see how bad OP is at trolling.

>I am a huge supporter of the right
>memeflag
no
sage

Fuck you ZOG bot!

Attached: 1643766712195.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

Literally everyone in the fraternity I partied with would think you guys are faggots if you were "disgusted" by girls making out with each other.

And you're the most low effort troll.

You want to create a utopia in other words.

The reason being gay shouldn't be normalized is that its an indulgent, hedonistic lifestyle and it lends itself to sexual deviance including pedophilia which is completely incompatible with a healthy society where the family and normal sexual practices are the bedrock.

All gay men are whores, all gay women hate men. These people will always exist but they should not be ever seen as mainstream and promoted as such.

I don't personally know anyone on the right who is against gays. But most people on the right is against gay propaganda.

Attached: 1627671966333.png (552x686, 833.19K)

> and that's why we're trying to CONSERVE the current order
Of protecting paedophiles?
We know.

Attached: diseased faggots.png (491x699, 395.02K)

The Firmament trembled that day.

shut up shit dick faggot

>all gay women hate men

I know this is false, the gay girl I used to hook up with loved guys even more than she liked women, and brought everyone in the fraternity food and stuff.

Modern western terrorist organizations which call themselves governments are the terrorists. If you collaborate you share their inevitable rather dreary fate.

Hey, some of us actually agree with you. I personally think that faggots are awesome. They know to stay away from conservatives and republicans, as they should. Their preference for schlong just leaves more women available for us real men to have sex with. Their effeminate nature renders them non-threats during social confrontation. They are joining the military in large numbers, and will therefore begin to die much more often just as they should.

Not all of us hate faggots man. That's just left wing propaganda.

In other words, you met some bisexual whore who fucks everyone.

There is a reason that the stereotype for some women's studies or feminism major is some butch dyke who thinks all men are stupid and pathetic.

> a part-time homosexual chooses the opposite sex over the same sex
sounds like manchildren's prolonged teenage phase to me.

Attached: faggot propaganda.jpg (1206x1554, 598.06K)

>It's a genetic fucking error that defines the core motivations to passing on beneficial genetics
You are a faggot, get help. I'm gay, but at least I'm not a faggot

>In other words, you met some bisexual whore who fucks everyone.

She had an LGBTQ+ flag in her bio and self identified as a member of the community.

No, all blacks are niggers. If you're black you're a nigger. Stupid faggot.

Do you browse gfur?