Proof that Jordan Peterson's Maps of Meaning is the antichrist Bible

pastebin.com/SsCeaY1q
To summarize,
Peterson refined ethics to a science but by doing so turned values into facts. These facts about ethics are facts because they objectively make you a stronger person. The problem is that there is no metaphysic in his theory so it all becomes will to power. The antichrist is when you intellectualize the divine so that you can follow sets of objective principles instead of believing, and the unstoppable consequence of this is degeneration into solipsistic psychopathy. Anybody who values power more than they value truth worships the antichrist on a technical level. Fortunately the solution is easy because it appeals both to logic and to the will to power. Power is that which overcomes resistance; love and truth are the most powerful thing in all of human consciousness because they overcome resistance without the need to impose a will onto the world. The only possible way for one to obtain their highest potential (thereby harnessing the power of their own consciousness at the highest possible level) is to subordinate your will to power to the love of truth and God.
Use this to recognize the antichrist in yourself, for that is the first battle. Once you've accomplished this, talk to your friends about it. If anybody you know seems to have a power complex you can use this to help them in a manner that is absolutely painless because the solution appeals to their will.
Peace be with you.

Attached: Jordan-Peterson-Dangerous-Mind.jpg (1024x682, 137.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/elmtX7A9q5U
youtube.com/watch?v=BSxwhXdYl3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jordan Peterson is a drug addict with a whore daughter. lol @ millions of young men taking that vaccine-taking commie's advice.

>Anybody who values power more than they value truth worships the antichrist on a technical level.
This. Good post, good thread, leafanon.

>vaccine-taking commie

Attached: Jordan's Art.jpg (900x600, 406K)

this

Jewdan Jewderson is a subhuman

CHRIST IS CRISTOS GREEK FOR OIL THE FREEMASONS WHO ARE RECRUITED OUT OF THE CHRISTKIKE CHURCHES WHICH IS A JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION LEARN THEY ARE JEWISH WHEN THEY ARE TOO FAR INTO THE DEGREES TO CARE AND CARE ABOUT THE CONSPIRACY MORE. THE FREEMASONS LAY ON THEIR CORNER STONE CEREMONY AND EAR OR CORN, WINE AND OIL WHICH IS A DICK BLOOD AND JIZZ THUS THE OIL IS THE JEW JIZZ THAT FUCKED YOU TO A CHRISTIAN AKA YOUR THE CHITLINS IN THE PAN NEGGA. SO SINCE WE HAVE NO DISCOVERED THAT CHRIST MEANS JEW JIZZ SKEETED INTO YOUR ASS AND BLOODLINE WOULDNT YOU WANT TO BE AN ANTICHRIST AND CUT THAT DEGENERATE BEHAVIOR OUT YOU FUCKING WHITE NIGGER OF THE JEWS?

>362121677
kys

Yes. Imagine spending your whole life studying tyrants and then taking a clotshot on the basis you think the "tyrants will go away". Not understanding giving away freedom for security = ending up with neither is the action of an illiterate, infantile retard. How is he so stupid?

And yeah, he raised a retarded daughter.

I literally don't give a shit about our schizo ramblings

Exactly!
youtu.be/elmtX7A9q5U

Attached: 1644050630865.jpg (1024x864, 103.85K)

>Turned values into facts

Stopped reading there. OP is retarded

What he actually does is analyze the archetypal structures that are codified and omnipresent in most world religions. By reducing these complex stories to their most basic form (I.e hero archetype, great mother, great father, etc) it makes it easier to understand religion.

The point isn’t that religion is “fact” but rather that the messages codified in the stories are metaphysical truisms. Jesus for example is a hypothesis for an optimal pattern of behavior, which transcends time/culture.

Kys

>The point isn’t that religion is “fact” but rather that the messages codified in the stories are metaphysical truisms. Jesus for example is a hypothesis for an optimal pattern of behavior, which transcends time/culture.
You are correct about what he's doing, but you've misunderstood my point. Him describing Jesus being a hypothesis for optimal behavior patterns is correct, but without actual belief in the metaphysic that optimal efficiency only serves power.
This is tricky because people typically think power is the imposition of will onto the world. That is actually a second-order consequence of power, not power itself. Power is that which overcomes resistance. Good music is powerful, good jokes are powerful, they are powerful because they put you in a transcendent state that overcomes suffering, boredom, negative emotion, etc. Because his theory doesn't account for a literal metaphysical God he doesn't escape the problem of perception. In short, the way he "acts as though he believes" in God just to come as close to faith as he can without making the full leap applies identically to belief in the existence of other minds. Because his theory doesn't afford any justification for the existence of other people it technically implies solipsism. Power inevitably becomes the only justification for why Christ as a model for ethics is "optimal".

I should add that I honestly don't know if Peterson is aware of this mistake. He seems like he genuinely wants peace at the end of the day and I want to believe that's true. I'm not here to ruin Peterson's theory; I'm here to complete it.

Jannies don't delete

Bumping just to give people time to read it.

Bumping so people realize Jordan is a filthy communist

Thank you, friend.

Attached: Antichrist Jesus.png (1454x1048, 2.67M)

>The antichrist is when you intellectualize the divine so that you can follow sets of objective principles instead of believing, and the unstoppable consequence of this is degeneration into solipsistic psychopathy.

No, not it is not.

>I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 2 John 1:7

Being a deceiver who denies Christ's coming in the flesh ins the antichrist.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSxwhXdYl3E

Attached: nietzscheduty.png (2269x1536, 3.09M)

Jordan Peterson is a Wordcel.

Attached: maps of meaning1.png (997x792, 244.75K)

Attached: 1637382271929.jpg (1000x4065, 1005.88K)