Hows condition in canada?

Hows condition in canada?

Attached: FL_2CJ5XsAYyTfe.jpg (1144x1241, 263.7K)

Not as shitty as yours

>teh libruhlz are the real hypocrites/fascists
don't you guys ever get tired of using that line? Even worse that you keep using it when it never works

not even wishing us good morning. rude

Liberals don't deserve the O2 they consume

Indians need to intervene for payback for Trudeau criticizing your country

Why so rude?

Attached: a78.png (691x653, 21.32K)

Butthurt and liberal is no way to go through life.

#blackfacehitler trending on twitter should let you know

Attached: ottawapolicelied.jpg (1024x683, 222.43K)

Lefties going mask off lately it's pretty wild. I kind of like it. It's good to see some honesty for once.

From the guy that literally repeats the term chud even though no one here gives a fuck. That being said, it's obvious it triggers you tranny clowns so it's going to continue.

The rioters realized the errors of their ways and got the state-mandated vaccine. They'll be fine, don't worry.

When it never works for what? We're having a discussion amongst ourselves.
Why do you faggots always act like you're playing highschool debate club for an invisible audience?

Burgers aren't taught manners

>Hows condition in canada?
The politicians are all retards and all decisions are made from the worst seat of power. Ottawa has the highest concentration of plebbitors on the planet. Urbanity in general is a mistake but they quadrupled down on that in Ontario. How's things in jeetland?

the people making claims like that are usually so self centered that everything revolves around themselves. I still do not believe that someone with a minimal amount of introspective capacity could ever hold any extremist beliefs
outside of the (((real))) problem we face, of course.

>honesty
you mean transparent, not honest

>How's things in jeetland?
Nothing, just same election are going on in few states. Everything is relatively peaceful except for daily hindu-muslim cope. Recently, terrorist who killed 58 people in ahemdabad bomb blast 14 years ago got stenced to death and in response the ruling party toitter handle tweeted picrel causing seethe and declaring india is 4th Reich.

Attached: violence-1.png (865x795, 1.05M)

I drove on the 401 today, and (just as it has been for weeks), this highway was filled with *actual* truckers carrying their freights like the decent, hard-working people they are. The occupation in Ottawa was never about "truckers," it was about subverting democracy

This place isn't for you if you can't handle the bantz.

Actually 38 terrorist got sentenced to death

Is it necessary to be rude without any reason

Attached: 1645376918607.jpg (689x634, 43.49K)

Uhhh I see nothing wrong with this

>don't you guys ever get tired of using that line?
No.

Attached: 1642188737701.jpg (1280x720, 191.62K)

And it was done in city of "Ahmed Da Bad", holy based

We hate Indian's. Even the average person doesn't like them. Regular people talk about how bad they smell, I guess you guys don't wear deodorant or something, that's what I've heard anyway, and I worked with a fellow who refused to stop smelling like shit so he got fired.

Nobody likes renting places with or near them, and rental companies sometimes won't rent to them because of how badly they treat the pipes in buildings. Nobody likes working with Indians or having to deal with them at cash registers, because nobody can understand what they are saying and as mentioned above they smell like baked ass. Students don't like them because they make it more expensive and crowded.

The only people that want Indians are the faggots in gov't like Trudeau, and 70% of us voted against him.

Attached: 513614611.png (558x687, 808.93K)

Nice botpost
I'm going to grind it the fuck up and turn it into pasta

Fuck off, India is trying to end the Covid fearmongering.

Attacking jews and blacks is bad.
Attacking anti-vaxtards is good
simple as

Attached: 149469_1.jpg (1706x2465, 856.34K)

why does this hole get posted all the time? you know a butterfly tattoo is what prostitutes get?

Yes.
And I dunno about the condition of Canada since I avoid the protests. Probably a good thing since I hear they are searching for their names.