BREAKING: QUEEN ELIZABETH II HAS COVID. DEATH IMMINENT

It has transpired that Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, has contracted the coronavirus.

As you can see in the image provided by the BBC, she has already been looking frail and has lost dramatic amounts of weight. We were used to seeing the Queen as a healthy and energetic old lady, but no longer. Ever since the death of her husband Prince Philip in April 2021, her age has caught up to her.

It seems certain that this covid case is the death knell for Her Majesty. While she may not die from the virus itself, it will weaken her body further, and I predict she will only have maybe a few months at best or a few weeks at worst left to live.

One thing is for certain, and that is that 2022 will mark the last year of Queen Elizabeth II's reign over the UK, and the first year of King Charles III.

Thoughts, Any Forums?

Attached: queen tests positive for covid.png (763x308, 259.15K)

>her majesty
some whore whose dad happened to be the king.

Good, DEATH TO THE QUEEN!

A rentier royal dies after a lifetime of cowardice and shirking her duty.
>The realms spit on her grave.

Her reign was unironically the worst time for Europeans.
So I'm not sure why anyone would oppose nature taking its course.

These digits will confirm that she gets epsteined via covid

but Covid does kill anyone..

The week Boris unlocks everything....

Never let a good tragedy go to waste.

"let's have a push for extra vaccinations and super-duper lockdown powers it's what her majesty would've wanted."

Do it for her anons. God bless the Queen.

Just in absolute fucking tears over this news. She's watched over our nation for as long as any of us can remember.
Please, please don't take are Lizzie from us.

Attached: 1644142031235.png (889x871, 219.61K)

God save our gracious King!
Long live our noble King!
God save the King!
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the King!

O Lord our God arise,
Scatter his enemies,
And make them fall:
Confound their politics,
Frustrate their knavish tricks,
On Thee our hopes we fix:
God save us all.

Thy choicest gifts in store,
On him be pleased to pour;
Long may he reign:
May he defend our laws,
And ever give us cause,
To sing with heart and voice,
God save the King!

Attached: King Charles III.jpg (828x1024, 216.88K)

It's over.

Attached: queen 2022.jpg (1195x1500, 970.37K)

she'll be fine

Attached: 1645243759445.gif (540x504, 2.44M)

She should have taken a booster. Now she she has to take the horse paste like a pleb.

Good, she's done nothing but watch her empire get subverted and fall into ruin and she has destroyed every good thing that has tried to make itself known to her (Diana, Meghan). Shes an evil witch and the monarchy can't fall soon enough.

I don't think she is necessarily personally an evill or wicked hearted person but she is WEAK and unfortunately that is the worst possible thing to be in a role like that, she watched the world disintegrate around her and did nothing with her power

OHH SAYYYYYYYY CAN YOUUUUUU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 9630358412036.jpg (460x428, 17.03K)

>most famous old person in the world has the covidaids
lmao this will only prove what a nothingbuger covid is when she survives easily.

She will live to see the total downfall and humiliation of vatican/jewish rule, as is currently occuring. I wouldnt call that weak

Death to the tyrants

This Feb 22nd stuff could be true. If the rapture happens on Tuesday what should I have for dinner tomorrow?

And now has she contributed to that? Unless you're claiming she's some kind of secret accelerationist, she's done nothing but allow globohomo to happen

DEATH TO THE QUEEN
*Presses S to spit*

S

She’s returning home on Tuesday. She’ll “die” publicly

Attached: 221768FA-DA4F-496F-8CAD-3F89D21D5BE1.jpg (828x629, 487.29K)