How many years does America have left?

I say less than a decade.
youtube.com/watch?v=tgNq_0bsTPU

Attached: biggrrls.jpg (634x357, 65.57K)

>How many years do those peoples hearts have left?
I say less than a decade.

holy fuck.
you have my compassion, user.

>AMAZON PRIME VIDEO

Attached: 1434430091992.jpg (800x608, 572.33K)

lol, kek.

America died a long, long, time ago. Then the corpse was strung up like a marionette and made to dance for (((them)))

How many years will the United States continue? I would say that America will fall in the next 50 years tops. Won’t last longer than that. Probably 20 years though.

What I want to know is how do we regroup once it has fallen? Maybe I should make a thread dedicated to this?

And my sympathies.

left? It's allready gone... what remains now is a globofascist tyranny, with balloons and lots of entertainment.

>how do we regroup once it has fallen?
You'll have to ride it out until the end, user. Anything could happen between now, and then.

If not the heart then kidneys stroke or cancer

Attached: 1621820059635.jpg (450x248, 73.96K)

That was disgusting

But there appears to be no organized effort by the people who think this country is worth fighting for to unite in solidarity. It's frustrating watching this happen in real time.

Horsey finally bringing the heat

Amazon really doesn't have to worry about viewers right? They already pay for it with subscriptions?

Damn every person in that trailer is generating massive amounts of copium but can you blame them?

Life as a fat black woman must be fucking horrible specially for the bald ones

Are you ready to die for this cattle?

America has centuries left.
The white population will continue to carry the non-whites.
...it's the new white man's burden...

Attached: 1523090307473.png (509x747, 585.87K)

Some people are saying it already has fallen. Some people say not yet. But I don’t understand how we are defining the word “fall”. What counts as fallen? Isn’t the line different for everyone? Some people would say once America is no longer a superpower. Other people would say once we are all shooting at each other and searching for food in dumpsters.

Attached: Lizzo.webm (406x720, 2.91M)

I don't know user, 300 years is a number when things start to collapse