/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #32

Ongoing:
>CBS: U.S. has intelligence that Russian troops have received orders to proceed with an invasion of Ukraine. “The commanders on the ground are making specific plans"
>Tensions in Donbass escalated to the maximum, any spark or minor provocation can lead to irreparable consequences - Senior Russian official Peskov
>Universal mobilization has been announced on the territory of the self-proclaimed republics of Donbass. [see OP pic]
>The Kremlin: Putin drew Macron's attention to the fact that NATO's supply of weapons to Ukraine pushes it to solve the crisis in Donbass militarily.

>Dozens of Russian military vehicles passing through Shebekino, just 5 kilometers (3 miles) from the border with Ukraine
twitter.com/BNONews/status/1495174714226089984

Nearly 2,000 ceasefire violations yesterday, up from 153 on Tuesday.

Many videos being posted online of Russian convoys near the border with painted white 'Z's that appeared yesterday.
twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1495116865521258497

>Video published by Russian media outlets of Anton Matsanyuk, the "Ukrainian intelligence agent" responsible for trying to kill [via car bomb] the head of the Russia-backed Donetsk People's Militia
twitter.com/michaelh992/status/1495065631770779650

>Both explosions in rebel-held Lugansk, at a gas pipeline and a gas station, were caused by "sabotage" - company
twitter.com/BNONews/status/1494805690115895296

>More than 700,000 civilians in the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic to be evacuated to Russia
twitter.com/BNONews/status/1494732885768744969

>Ukraine calls out to Donetsk residents not to go out of their houses and not to use the public transport. Claims infrastructure has been rigged with explosives.
twitter.com/DI_Ukraine/status/1494740532169433092

Previous:

Attached: FMDU0DFXwAINng-.jpg (2048x1536, 577.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1495430471383195654
youtu.be/Qx5k-Cnr0bc
ukrinform.ua/rubric-polytics/3407928-makron-i-putin-pogovorili-telefonom-pro-so-domovilisa.html
twitter.com/loogunda/status/1495436196293586945
twitter.com/the_ragex/status/1495436250769207304
twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1495437195037093889
youtube.com/watch?v=wXBGGX80z98
twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1495438978501259273
tiktok.com/@19v91/video/7066384172918541573?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id7052855516679308802
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1495431711253049348
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Zzzzzz

Source on OP pic:

>Minutes ago, a Ukrainian base near the frontlines came under fire from the Luhansk area.

>This is the first time (they’ve had to get in the air raid shelter) at this location according to the local commander.

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1495430471383195654

Attached: FMDU0DPXoAMD8_y.jpg (2048x1536, 346.83K)

>US Intel

The same Intel that said 16th?
The same Intel that said 18th and the 20th?

USE YOUR BRAIN HAPPENING FAGS THIS IS NOT HAPPENING
THE US WANT A WAR SO BADLY

IT IS NOT HAPPENING UNTIL RUSSIAN TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Attached: 1642803433058.jpg (514x623, 117.3K)

Attached: FMDU0DLXMAQdbFb.jpg (2048x1536, 577.51K)

I mean, I really don't see how a diplomatic solution is supposed to look like. Sounds to me like both sides essentially want total diplomatic victory and they won't move from their positions. US+Ukraine will not give up a single inch of Ukrainian ground, not even Crimea which is fully integrated into Russian Federation already. Russia wants America to remove all troops not just from Ukraine but ALL of Central AND Eastern Europe permanently. And LMFAO that's not going to happen in a million years. So...what's the diplomatic way out of this? Because frankly I don't see it unless both side make some concessions.

Attached: cbs.jpg (1043x830, 289.09K)

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/Qx5k-Cnr0bc
youtu.be/Qx5k-Cnr0bc
youtu.be/Qx5k-Cnr0bc

>[see OP pic]
This is mistakenly left over from the previous thread. This was the pic.

Attached: FMCr3GLWUAESz6Q.jpg (1280x1280, 219.91K)

Ukrainebros are you guys gonna fight to protect your country or are going to run like cowards?

>I mean, I really don't see how a diplomatic solution is supposed to look like
USA withdraws all forces from Europe and helps build back the Berlin Wall

HAPPENING CANCLED
ukrinform.ua/rubric-polytics/3407928-makron-i-putin-pogovorili-telefonom-pro-so-domovilisa.html

HAPPENING CANCLED
>HAPPENING CANCLED
HAPPENING CANCLED
>HAPPENING CANCLED

Macron pulled through

Attached: chrome_kmz2cL429a.png (906x1209, 704.43K)

I haven't slept because i keep looking at these threads

Attached: 1643774601457.jpg (650x487, 13.95K)

Why would Putin agree to this when US wouldn't be involved

>"The commanders on the ground are making specific plans"
Oh shit oh fuck only two more weeks then?

>getting your life in danger for jews
No, I'm not deranged.

BASED

HAPPENING FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH OH NO NO NO NO

there is no diplomatic way out.
Inflation, overpopulation, financial crash, the only way out for the elites is a low intensity ww3. At which point even them might lose control on what will happen but at least they'll keep holding all the world's wealth

Happening isn't canceled until the troops actually leave.

>17:56 Kadiivka: "Now it's very loud and close"
>18:01 It's outgoing ones from Kalynove
twitter.com/loogunda/status/1495436196293586945

Biдбyвaєтcя!

Attached: 15251215515.jpg (493x315, 40.54K)

if ukranians stand and fight they will be flattened by rocket artillary. I'd run away if I were you.
What ukraine needs to do is drain russia of money by demanding lots of subsidies. turn ukraine into a money pit for putin.

>Airspace over Ukraine specially over to the Ukrainian/ Russian borders is empty, no planes seen.
twitter.com/the_ragex/status/1495436250769207304

Attached: FMDbVxBXsAkzM9s.jpg (1161x1280, 291.12K)

Explain the columns of Russian military vehicles passing through border towns, the 2k daily ceasefire violations, and the movement of 700k refugees from Donbas into Russia. You really think this is all part of a game of chicken?

This bong gets it.
Russia is not going to invade, why would they want it?
NATO is getting desperate!

nothing will happen. go to bed.

Attached: Екранна снимка 2022-01-05 142643.png (684x613, 480.49K)

Hasn't it been this way for weeks now?

>(((Stein)))
Oy vey

Attached: American Orc and his Jewish master.jpg (827x481, 96.09K)

>A new NOTAM by the Russian Ministry or Defense has just appeared blocking the entire Sea of Azov at Midnight tonight, seems we may be hours away.
twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1495437195037093889

Attached: FMDbgXLXIAMgkLW.jpg (1920x1894, 357.74K)

Good day sirs

Attached: India Hitler Ice Cream.jpg (634x476, 112.01K)

>someone on twitter said it so it must be true.

youtube.com/watch?v=wXBGGX80z98
>gammelsvenskby

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-20 17-39-34.png (1007x590, 438.47K)

Holy shit! Emmanuel Macron’s French neovagina just FLEW over my HOUSE.

ameribros.. this all had nothing to do with us... its like we dont even matter anymore... *coughs up blood*

posted this in /geopol/ reporting here.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-20 Mark Urban on Twitter.png (588x992, 154.61K)

As someone (a USA fag) who's not autistic enough to read through the pages upon volumes of "happenings" that has led up to this point, I have to ask:

Why does Russia (potentially) want Ukraine?
Is it posturing? Is it historical glorious Russian kingdom, muh Soviet state reach? Is it because Ukraine wants to gain autonomy from Russia, etc?

I read somewhere that it was yet another one of (((their))) wars (attempted war) because of breakaway from central-controlled fiat, but i've never seen anything about that regarding this conflict

Attached: 1523480570705.jpg (217x250, 5.33K)

STOP LOOKING AT NAMES
STOP CHECKING EARLY YEARS

Why the fuck would Putin negotiate unilaterally with some frog? You realize Fagron can’t dictate terms to the rest of nato, right?

>2k daily ceasefire violations
John, when the gravy is running down your pants in the aisle, you can't blame it on Russians.

Macron? Literally who?

See Demands on both sides are so unrealistic that I suspect nobody is really interested in peace and it's just a matter of who fires the first offical shot so they can be the gOoD gUyS. They could easily de-escalate if Russia backs off from Ukraine's border and Ukraine simply accepts that Crimea and Donbas are lost. But nobody seems to be very serious about peace talks.

>soldiers are smiling, having a grand old time
lol tanks in twenty minutes

It's the same day every day, tomorrow...

Form a coherent argument, hun

Attached: usintel.png (731x289, 35K)

That’s the actual plan.
A tactical limited Nuclear War that will see a few Western Cities turned into parking lots and then the NWO come in as the saviors and offer a World Govt and a One World Army.

>Slav nations acting untrustworthy and sketchy instead of just openly declaring war and fighting like the real men we claim to be
I'm never going to get a central european gf at this rate. They'll all look at my jaw and brows and say "this idiot will try to kvetch his enemy to death, I would rather fuck a black guy".

Who here hates Russia/Ukraine/EU/USA/China/Germany/UK?

Also please Nuke Vienna, Graz, Linz, Bregenz, Salzburg and Burgenland completely, thank you very much.

Attached: WW3 Fuck Yeah.jpg (245x245, 19.65K)

nigger his first name is Amichai, you don't even need the triple brackets

I guess the diplomatic way out was supposed to be leaving everything as it was for the last 5 years, instead of letting Biden start a new war.

Why is this a big deal?

>t. retard

Literally doesn't mean anything, they can just explain it off as drills

so...do you know any of these? you got this tiny sven minority that lives down there as I understand they used to live in narva and after the russians took it, the tsar didn't trust them so he sent them to ukraine... basically more or less as far away from sweden as possible I guess lol

they speak like fennoswedes.... wich obviously they always were...

The real laugh here will be when it actually happens is Macron left looking like a retard trying to act like a BIG BOY

Is it happening, are the Russians on the move finally?

Russia has no interest in invading the Ukraine.
It is a black hole for money, has been deindustrialized for 30 years now and a big portion of the population hates Russia.
And if they invaded, they would have to rebuild that shithole, which is something they absolutely do not want.

It's screeching by the US and its "allies". Nothing more.

>source: dude trust me

yes

Russia also demands that USA pulls it's troops out of NATO countries that have joined the alliance after 1997

At this point, we need one big event (terrorist attack or something like that) for the happening. Russian media needs something emotionally strong to unify their media and sway people.

yes see

Well if Finns were so good why don't they let food into the city to feed people there? Why Russians have to cross the lake under the German shelling and aviation bombardment to get food into the city and to get children out?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127.54K)

Imagine if things hadn’t gone so well for the United States in the 80s. You have a big economic crisis, and over the next 30 years, the USSR starts letting South and Central American countries into the Warsaw Pact. They promised you they never would, but they just keep doing it. Finally, they stage a coup in Mexico, and start using that as pretext to let Mexico into the Warsaw Pact. That leaves you with no natural land border between you and the Warsaw Pact, and the USSR could ram Soviet tanks right through the Arizona desert up America’s ass. The US, naturally objects to this, whereupon the Soviet ambassador gets very concerned and calls you a warmonger.

>A Notice to Airmen or Notice to Air Missions (US wording) (NOTAM), is a notice filed with an aviation authority to alert aircraft pilots of potential hazards along a flight route or at a location that could affect the flight

The Russian Ministry of Defense just issued one blocking the entire Sea of Azov at Midnight tonight.

>Bring 190.000 troops to the border of a frozen conflict that you caused by annexing a foreign piece of land.
>Useful idiots think it's NATO that seeks conflict

the source is ((intelligence)) bro

Maybe it got something to do with this retarded plan the ukrops allegedly came up with?

Attached: 1321518513531.jpg (1024x867, 249.14K)

looks like a NOTAM is a notice to airmen, of hazards to flying
So looks like there could be shit going down in the region near Ukraine

That's Russia issuing a notice not to fly over the entire Sea of Azov starting at midnight. There have been NOTAMs there in the past but not this large of an area

>demand that Russia stops trying to blackmail, threaten, subterfuge and "influence" neighbouring sovereign nations that are no longer part of their forced communist union
>unrealistic
In a way, I do agree with you. Russian people are so inbred low iq cattle that reasonable and civilized world view might be physically impossible for them anymore.

As comfy as that would be, Russia cant afford to forcefeed Nato their own bullshit medicine. The biggest forces trying to genocide the Serbs were the US and UK, both countries that dont have to deal with the result of their actions in the Balkans. If Russia balkanizes Ukraine by the same playbook they will suffer for it because that shitmess would be on their border and it would be even worse than modern Ukraine.

Because the Soviet Union refused to evacuate the population of the city and left them to die.
Compare it to the evacuation of Finnish Karelia and Vyborg to see what the Soviet authorities should have done, but refused, because to them the lives of the people are worth nothing.

"US has intelligence" means "we pulled it out of our asses?"

BTC ISN'T DUMPING, IT'S A NOTHINGBURGER

They don't have to rebuild it, they can "rebuild" it as in initiate a bunch of projects that go nowhere and drain funds into the appropriate pockets.

>Roughly 75% of Russian conventional forces now deployed against Ukraine, vastly outnumbering Ukrainian military, latest US intelligence indicates
twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1495438978501259273

oh... that is significant

Still makes no sense to fully take over. Why put that strain on you?

Ukrainian village
tiktok.com/@19v91/video/7066384172918541573?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id7052855516679308802
Dedushka: Where are the Russians? You (hohols) shot here!
Babushka: last time y'all shot at us and now y'all shot at us again

A FUCKING NOTHING BURGER
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE PUTIN

twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1495431711253049348

Attached: chrome_z6UW0I4see.png (742x875, 109.97K)