America is collapsing

Chicken wings now priced like crab legs

Americans projected to starve this winter

Attached: mbikl3b846y71.jpg (640x354, 40.62K)

mass nigger death

First time getting wings homo? Kek

Black life's mater!

time for riots?

Attached: JewAttack.png (600x535, 554.71K)

They used to be under 50 cents a wing bro. Shit I remember 25 cent wing night at some bars.

Imagine a zoomer knowing Balenciaga sneakers but not Sanderson chicken breast forever

The cost of most food in the US is subsidized by the government. That's why it's so cheap.

Without the corporate subsidies on corn, wheat and etc. most of your food would be 3x the price, at the very least.

The day your broke government can't pay those, or the currency plummets in value, people will really starve. Plan accordingly.

ayo, dis anutha rodney kang!

I CANT AFFORD TO FEED MY FAMILY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (643x851, 44.36K)

food cooked at home is literally 1/4 price

only lazy people will starve

i cant remember the exact year, but i ate 50 cent wings under trump

Those are for processed things. Raw meat hasn't changed. Just cook at home you lazy nigger

Wings use to be poor people food, then as demand increased, with fixed supply (you can only get 2 wings from 1 bird) the price adjusted accordingly. If you want cheap wings still, buy turkey wings no one buys them thus price still low

I remember that at certain pubs they would have 25 cent night but that was like 10 years ago.

This isn't indicative of the cost they were paying, they run loss leader promotions like this to bring people in knowing they will make more on the beverages & other high profit items on the sale back to cover the difference of promo offer item given at under cost.

I got half a cow in my freezer. Lets fucking GO

Went to get some at the store, fucking $8.99/lb for wings in Caliwali. Used to be $1.99/lb. Thank God I saved my $.16 from the 4th of July BBQ.

Attached: OwKvJ4w5yqDz8lq.png (753x714, 779.41K)

but do you really need the extra cheese, bacon and pineapple? you could have shaved $15 bucks just off of extra shit. dont be a faggot

i saw that too. why are wings so expensive now?

Latesha has to make her $2,500/hr

FOOD IS UP 40%
RENT IS UP 25%
MY WAGE IS THE SAME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's a CT?