Where is Anonymous?

user tell me what has happened to them, in these shitty times they have disappeared, where are these guys who defended free expression on the internet?

Attached: Anonymous_emblem.svg.png (800x800, 119.75K)

This is the first post I've made on Any Forums since May of last year. Free expression is dead. Net neutrality is dead. The struggle for liberty is over and the good guys lost. Better yourself. Tend to your family.

They are all left wing faggots

here
wrong, newfag, that twatter account has been subverted by trannies

user thanks for your answer, I live in a small town, on a farm away from the noise of the city, so we will just stay and watch how everything goes to shit? What will I do if they come to my house for some stupid disposition and want to take my land? I think we should all get involved, we continue to live on earth, this is our home

They were all skids who used LOIC or hackers backed by Russian government to spread propaganda lol

>user tell me what has happened to them
If they were non gov guys they got older and probably moved on with their life like most people

Attached: anj.png (800x800, 125.33K)

They never existed.
Theyr're just holocaust survivors.

They're all feds

>so we will just stay and watch how everything goes to shit?
Yep. The people who allowed this to happen are the ones that will suffer the most. Don't stick your neck out. Find a wife. Have some kids.

It was a honeypot to entrap the most dangerous redpilled hacktivists and force them into slavery by the government or got disappeared.

Ha, I made that SVG many many moons ago

It became kinda meh after 2008.

Anonymous has always been left wing. Have you forgotten that Any Forums was left wing? Its because of bush and the neocons. And yes they are faggots its stupid. who cares about this group. I used to hang out in the irc. its time to move on.the jews won.

They were sent to work from the inside. We showed them the way, have faith. They are where they are. Sleeper cells hidden away, when the time is needed they are where they need to be. We are all anonymous.

I thought it was just Any Forumsoomers having spergouts and then redditors making it le edgy hax0r elite group

That faggot who leaked the people who donated to the honkers was supposedly in anonymous so I guess they went insane or they just work for the government so they don’t get arrested

Anonymous was nothing more than fucking trolls for a decade. It was only when packet kiddies showed up that news agencies paid attention to them. Doesn't take a hacker to packet a website. However, the media attention DID bring in some actual talent.. and they did accomplish a few things. The talent didn't stick around, though. They left just as quickly as they arrived. When this happened Anonymous was silent for about a decade. They were then left with bullshit pranks like using FM transmitters to "take over police radios" in Chicago and shit like that. Yeah, it fools the absolute morons and children... but it's really not that impressive at all.

Anonymous has never been worth the praise they've received.

Un-ironically true now, but not back then.

This, they were just a bunch of loli retards. No purpose, no reason, just a lot of random retards doing it for the lulz.

anonymous is dead
Replaced by based QAnon now

Well I don’t think you will ever see an organized “anonymous” again. Why? Vigilante hackers have likely had their doors kicked in on them by the glowies and their paramilitary counterparts. See what happened to Isaac Kappy and Seth Rich for example. Epstein and more recently Brunel, while not the good guys at all, are also causalities of the shadow war going on behind the scenes but they were killed by their own “team” for getting caught. If you get caught, the penalty is death. Mirroring this, if you’re a vigilante hacker for the “good guys” you’ll suffer the same fate when you get caught unless you accept their terms and be recruited by them for your skills. This is how it works. They either kill the good guys or conscript them (should they get caught). Believe me, I wish there was an organized force for good out there on the web but after Q I just don’t believe there is anyone or anything that is on our side. The internet is inherently evil now. God and his son Christ are the only hope we have to defeat them.

>Any Forums was left wing
As far as i remember it was made to contain all the racists that flooded other boards some time ago.

Chanology days was peak anonymous.
But, that is long dead and forgotten.

anti wears the guy fawks mask and its gay.