What Is Going To Happen To Trudeau?

He invoked The Emergencies Act.
He wants to steal your donations.
He trampled a sweet old lady.
He wants to take away your job.
He wants to seize your vehicle.
He wants to suspend your vehicle insurance.
He wants to freeze your bank accounts.
He wants to file criminal charges against you.
He wants to block you from leaving the country.

Attached: 1645346975970.jpg (749x1024, 78.69K)

Trudeau is based.. he put those white trash truckers in their place. Truckers are vile scum..hicks and deplorables. Even plumbers are not as low-tier as a trucker.

Imagine being that reporter, if I was a n power I would have fired whoever wrote that article and scrubbed it from the NYT. It makes whatever the NYT is look bad.

Depends on any one having the balls to do what's right.

1/10 try hard

>It makes whatever the NYT is look bad.
This is how they think tbi

did they even invoke the emergencies act yet? they only debated it so far and said that they would right?

Nothing.
the truckers were straight up told "even if you go home were still gonna investigate you"
why the fuck would they ever back down after that?
That's literal declaration of war. Pigs should've been roasting in their homes overnight.
If the government literally came out and told me "we've seized your entire livelihood, you will never work again, your life is over and there is nothing you can do about it." I wouldn't have any actual reason to keep playing this rigged game with them.

>What Is Going To Happen To Trudeau?

he will be cheered for and re-elected by whites again

Good point.

>He trampled a sweet old lady.
Of all the things mentioned what the ruling elite fear the most is this one. I think people need to start exploring this better if they want to change the perception that the people form through official propaganda.

Then get the fuck out of Ottawa you’ve been told countless times this would happen. Also someone threw a bike at the horse and was arrested. So sick of these idiots

Hopefully someone sticks their peepee in his ear

And by the way yes Canadian govt said that anyone involved will be investigated and charged over the next months.
So there's no reason to stop. This should've quadrupled in size the moment that hoof hit that old woman.

1,000 Hurr durrs
Paid in bitcoin

because optics, the government wanted the protesters to go full on riot. they dropped their pistols on the ground hoping the protesters would pick them up and become aggressive.

they didnt take the bait, so the next possible outcome for the government was to stage a false flag to justify all of this.

they retreated and didn't give the government a chance for a false flag, and now even the most normie MSM watching clown is starting to have their conditioning broken. I work in a hospital so it's almost nothing but leftists and almost ALL OF THEM are now against trudeau. 6 months prior they thought he was their savior.

>if your enemy kills you, you win
God I hate leafs

Hmmm. Wow. Ok let's take this on face value. We're all going to pretend your serious. user, you're nigger faggot.

>white trash

>east asian
>native canadian
>white trash...

A native lady at that.
So much for their 'muh indigenous' grandstanding.

I see where you can still be optimistic about everything, but in my mind I just see you guys getting your very own jan6.
the fines are gonna come out and half the support will go away overnight.