It's time to forgive each other Any Forums

It's time to forgive each other Any Forums

Attached: 0213-0.png (1188x786, 169.66K)

not happening.. i personally want to strangle any anti-vaxxer i see

Shant

I'll never forgive them.

Attached: 1621913764658.png (423x408, 67.71K)

Attached: 1616356432608.png (875x889, 344.2K)

these people are abusive as fuck, it's like someone bullying you to the point of almost killing you and then they stop and just says let bygones be bygones and if you say no they make YOU look like the bad guy

>Oh did we call for you to be exiled from society, abused, forcibly separated from your families, placed in camps? Oopsie well we all made mistakes, forgive and forget right?

fuck you die

Just forget you have aids now and pol was right.

Attached: 1640209182850.png (416x643, 212.45K)

Same goes for you vaxxie cunt. But I don't have to do anything because in 5 years you will be a vegetable anyways. While you wither away on your deathbed you are going to look at the florescent tubes of whatever hospital bed you are dying in and think to yourself "I should have never taken that experimental vaccine."

Get fucked nigger.

"you took a shady drug because justin trudeau/a multi billion dollar corporation told you to" is all you really need to tell vaxies now to watch their head explode

cope unhinged incel.. it's white trash like you that caused so many infections and deaths.

Strangle my dick then vaxxaids faggot.

>b-but it's not my fault I never listen and openly advocate for the destruction of society!

This guy nailed it going to give him a like now thanks Muhammad

>It's time to forgive each other Any Forums

Attached: 1645065225720.jpg (1200x808, 444.33K)

Nope. Friends don't support forcing their friends onto a risky frankenshot or forcing shutting down their business as they continue to get their paychecks.

That's a red line that was crossed, there's no going back.

Fat chance of me forgiving any of these fucks after what they did. I won’t hesitate to send them to the respawn screen in Minecraft.

>cope with not being dead incel!
weird flex OP

yeah who is this nigger and who are they talking to?

Only vaxxers went insane

Give me your address and I will gladly show up to your doorstop so you can try

Get back to me when the covidians have actually given up.
I still see them pushing the experimental gene therapy on infants now. They're still desperate to get everyone injected so there isn't a control group to show what's really causing the deaths. They're just trying more carrot now because going all-stick didn't work.

Never. The same people that participated in the hate campaigns against those who were simply doubtful of the claims of the criminal pharmaceutical industry? The same people who cheered on for me to lose my jobs, lose my access to health care and grocery stores, to be banned from public spaces, to have my movement restricted leaving me a prisoner in my own home. I will never forget and forgive. Friends, co-workers, politicians and media. You will always be remembered and shamed for what you did.

This. Too many people were killed by misinformation. I'm disgusted at antivaxxers and their warped, selfish, sadistic view on the world. Death to them is a favor. They need to suffer.