Do you fact check the news before you believe it?

Do you fact check the news before you believe it?

Attached: snopes-false-for-now.jpg (1392x788, 116.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/blm-terrorist-rosenberg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't ever believe it

I hate the far-right

Attached: 573402948578.jpg (650x800, 278.84K)

thanks, Mr. skunk

If it's on/in the news I assume it's a version of events that has been constructed to manipulate and deceive the viewer.

Why should I? I can think for myself. Most people can't nowadays.

Thanks, Mr. Skunk

snopes.com/fact-check/blm-terrorist-rosenberg/

Attached: 2734724724.png (738x752, 136.36K)

What? With Snopes? To democrap hacks? No.

thanks, Mr. skunk

Depends on the type of news. If it's irrelevant and somewhat plausible I won't bother checking. Leftist news are always at least worded to be deceptive, though.

Thanks Mr Skunk
Keep up the good work my smelly mustelid bro

Who the fuck would waste their time on that? Just believe the news that sound probable or pleasant to you.

thanks mr skunk

It also depends on what the meaning of the word “is” is, so they might want to degrade this one as totally false.

Thanks Mr skunk

I just dont look at legacy propaganda outlets. /thread

Kys. We hate you too c:

fact checkers?
More like fast checkers

Fact Check:
Canadian Police on horses did in-fact trample an older lady

Attached: horse_protest_noaudio.webm (498x480, 2.87M)

>she did terrorism
>but we don't call it terrorism
more like false checkers

No I’ll just believe it if it’s funny

Fact checkers revealed themselves as one sided propaganda all the way back when mitt romney ran.

I wish this would go another 5 seconds as it shows how the police simply pushes away everyone who tried to help the two people on the ground.

Strong words for someone, who will be labeled far-right as soon as you stop licking the jackboot for a moment.

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump falsely declared in a weekend rally that public health authorities are denying the COVID-19 vaccine to white people because of their race.

The former president seeded racial resentments in remarks that twisted the facts on public-health policy and exaggerated the effects of racially conscious antiviral treatment guidelines in New York.

From his speech Saturday night in Florence, Arizona:

TRUMP: "The left is now rationing lifesaving therapeutics based on race, discriminating against and denigrating … white people to determine who lives and who dies. If you're white you don't get the vaccine or if you're white you don't get therapeutics. … In New York state, if you're white, you have to go to the back of the line to get medical health."

THE FACTS: No, white people are not being excluded from vaccines, of which there is a plentiful supply. And there is no evidence they being sent to the "back of the line" for COVID-19 care as a matter of public health policy.

Trump distorted a New York policy that allows for race to be one consideration when dispensing oral antiviral treatments, which are in limited supply. The policy attempts to steer those treatments to people at the most risk of severe disease from the coronavirus.

It says that nonwhite race or Hispanic ethnicity "should be considered a risk factor" because long-standing health and social inequities make people of color more likely to get severely ill or die from the virus.

Trump extrapolated from that to assert wrongly that white people are being forced to "the back of the line" for health care and being shut out both from vaccines and therapeutics.

Thanks, Mr. Skunk.
God, I've become such a boomer.

No screenshot, no link, no archive.
Wtf is this shit?

Try harder, cunt.
www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/ap-fact-check-trump-seeds-race-animus-with-covid-falsehood

We hate you too.

Attached: AF311EAC-14C2-45E9-BE1E-C02CD55E6B9F.gif (480x270, 3.31M)